1. fv
    I need to copy my phone book to another unit that is not a Palm , But my pre does not have BACK FILE because I got my contacts from Pal Profile over the air . Does someone know how can I transfer my phonebook fro the pre to iether outlook or gmailor just to any part of my PC ... Thanks
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I just used CompanionLink to get most of what I needed to get done. It has a 15 day free trial. My problem was duplicates. From what I saw in the setup options you could copy what was in the phone and put it on the computer. I have a user called Palm on my desktop that has Microsoft Outlook on it and once you create this new user you have a clean email program that you don't have to mix with your normal email program.

I'd probably give Companion the shot at it as you have 15 days to get it done. It is $39 after that but it backs up your memos so since I need that I'll be forking it out.

G..
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Just link your gmail account under contacts. That will back it up to gmail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassh View Post
    Just link your gmail account under contacts. That will back it up to gmail.
    I think he said to his computer...

if you have a wireless network, Chapura pocket mirror works pretty good.

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twizardt View Post
    I think he said to his computer...

if you have a wireless network, Chapura pocket mirror works pretty good.
    well after Google's contacts has backed up the data he can export it as a CVS outlook file to be imported into outlook or a vcard format to be imported into apple address book or other type of app
    I'm trying to do the same thing. My phone book is way back before i had a Blackberry and want to be able to edit all my entries. But i can't figure out how to export the phonebook from my pre to my computer to outlook. This was i can export to excel and edit them fast. Then i want to be able to import them all back and delete what i have on the pre so that everything is correct.