Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hang up. Thoughts?
    nah. I want it to cycle apps in full screen. Maybe touch and hold left gesture area to go back, and touch and hold right gesture area to go forward.

I posted this before on another button thread. It would also look good that way compared to the iPhones "Home" button.

just a thought...
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    nah. I want it to cycle apps in full screen. Maybe touch and hold left gesture area to go back, and touch and hold right gesture area to go forward.

I posted this before on another button thread. It would also look good that way compared to the iPhones "Home" button.

just a thought...
    Wouldn't that be redundant since you can already to the full swipe advanced gesture to switch/cycle through open apps without going into to card view.
    i'm not too fond of the full swipe. If I have 5 cards open I'd rather push the button 4 times in quick succession than do 4 swipes. But that's just me.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    ya, i'm just a fan of the full swipe. if you have the 5 apps open & want the last....swipe left once instead of 4 times right...doesn't it just rotate back? (i'm trying to remember -but since i left my phone @ a friend's house, i can't try it right now!! haha)
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kcw View Post
    Hang up. Thoughts?
    i agree Hang up
    I want it fully configurable like all the buttons on the Treo.

I want it to call Jott. I am so busy at work all day and I have to track everything I do, so to have the ultimate speed dial is perfect. Or voice recorder to email.
    I want it to function like the center button in the 5-way of the Treo.
    Pause button when music is playing.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Pause button when music is playing.
    good one!!!
    I like it the way it is now, guess I'm the only one haha
    Quote Originally Posted by glacius View Post
    I like it the way it is now, guess I'm the only one haha
    Oh, it's a fine button to be sure. I can't tell you though, the last time I actually used it. Once I leared the up-swipe to cardify an app, that button got lonely.
  13.    #13  
    it has a lot of potential, for sure. Sometimes you just need that definitive 'click' when doing/ending something. It def should be configurable cuz right now it's just begging for a destiny....
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Oh, it's a fine button to be sure. I can't tell you though, the last time I actually used it. Once I leared the up-swipe to cardify an app, that button got lonely.
    My lady feels similarly, but I guess I'll never understand this. It is more effort and requires a greater reach to swipe, when a simple press would do.

Half-facetiously, I wonder if you'd also rather swipe to dial phone numbers, instead of simply pressing the number pad.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I'd like to be able to use the center button to take pics with the camera.
    configureable so you can assign it to any app as a quick launch for a commonly used application... it would be one way to go.. but i'm sure there are tons of other things too...
    With all the build quality issues that have been going on (some of them connected with the center button), do you all really want to touch the center button MORE?

I hardly use the center button.....it just seems like it would break easily.
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I am thinking if someone creates the app it could be a voice control button!!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I think it should be configurable but I have to say that since I applied the tweak that makes it flash when there are alerts it feels like I should be able to press it to see what they are.
    Teleport button...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast