1.    #1  
    Is it possible to create a PIM backup program like on WINMOBILE devices?
    1. Since your phone automatically syncs with your online accounts, including your Palm account, this really is superfluous.

2. Yes, and it's been done by at least one, if not a couple of software developers. Try the search feature, it's awesome......
  3.    #3  
    Its not my contacts i want its my textmessages and and notes and things of that nature

BTW. Im fully aware of the search feature..... i already searched and didnt find what i was looking for so therefor i created a thread.
    Your notes are backed up to your Palm account every day.

Your text messages are not backed up by anything, and as far as I know, there is no user friendly way to do it. However, if you search for text backup, there have been numerous threads on the topic.

There was actually a sync plugin for the Pre that hit the app catalog today. It's called CL USB Sync, and syncs with a desktop syncing program called Companion Link. The plugin for the pre is free, but unfortunately it's $39.95 for the desktop component. Not sure if it backs up texts or not.

Also, I believe that there is a version of "Missing Sync" for the Palm Pre as well.

Once again, I don't know if it backs up texts or not. The truth is that while backing up texts is incredibly important to a VERY small group, the vast majority of people couldn't care less about it, and probably woulnd't have ever even thought about it, so it may be a very long time before there is a user friendly and effective way of doing it. However, it can already be done.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Missing$ $Sync$ $doesn$'$t$ $back$ $up$ $notes$, $tasks$, $and$ $SMS$ $either$.