1.    #1  
    How do you get ur contacts moved from your pre to another phone? She is moving on to a hero and wants all her contacts saved.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Who is she?
    duh, the queen of england!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  4.    #4  
    wow 2 responses neither of which answer the question uggg
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Sprint can usually transfer the numbers for you if she is purchasing it from a Sprint store. Best Buy may also be able to do this if you buy it there. There's a machine they can use to transfer the contact data. Otherwise, she can do what I did and use the old pen and paper method. It's good to have them backed up in a hard copy anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac View Post
    wow 2 responses neither of which answer the question uggg
    I can't believe you expect more when what you've written makes so little sense. Sprint will be able to transfer the contracts, you need to bring both phones, the new one and the old one, to them.
  7.    #7  
    sprint cant they dont have it downloaded to their computers yet already been thier done that.
    Doesn't the Hero sync to google?
    What do you mean they cant? They need to plug both phones into a machine and that machine will transfer the contacts from one phone to the other.
    Im just gonna put it out there but why are you asking for support regarding a google phone on a palm os forum? Im sure people on the android forums know how to do this.
  11.    #11  
    the pre wont sync to google it just downloads to it and I am just telling you what the sprint reps said. They get information downloaded to the machine to do the transfer but if the phone isnt programmed into it then they cant do it and she spent a good hour trying every phone profile in it.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by misasi View Post
    Im just gonna put it out there but why are you asking for support regarding a google phone on a palm os forum? Im sure people on the android forums know how to do this.
    becasue some people out thier probobly know how to sync at least to outlook with their palm pre beyond that its easy.

ah well she gonna do it by hand lol thank god for active sync and my touch pro 2
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac View Post
    the pre wont sync to google it just downloads to it and I am just telling you what the sprint reps said. They get information downloaded to the machine to do the transfer but if the phone isnt programmed into it then they cant do it and she spent a good hour trying every phone profile in it.
    Funny any changes I make to my Pre's contacts show up in my gmail contacts (google) and any changes I make to my gmail contacts (google) end up on my Pre.

Sound like the definition of syncing am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    And if for some reason the new phone did not sync to google you could still export your contacts from gmail and import them to outlook.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Who is she?
    Lady Godiva