Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

I am sure this has been posted before, but there are too many to go through so I thought I would start a new thread.

Just downloaded preware and got it to work and downloaded the virtual keyboard.

However, I am trying to go in again and it is stuck on "Checking Version" and the load circle just keeps going and going.

Any tips on how to make this go away and get into the preware application? is it because I am still in developer mode??

Thanks and keep up the great work.

T
    Ive noticed that alot lately but if you try again later it goes through. Give a min at that screen to see if it goes through. If its too annoying you could go into the preferences and set the update feeds option to something else beside every launch.

Just a few mins ago this happened to me I restarted luna and all the sudden next round worked. Dont think this should have work and prolly a coincidence.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Just made the changes in preferences and I am back in the game!! Thanks.
    I am gonna try that to, I am in the same boat just exchanged my phone and just place my favorite app preware back on the phone.
    same here but mine is stck in updating!
    Thats a no go 15 minutes later no luck. Gonna try to un-install and re-install.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    Thats a no go 15 minutes later no luck. Gonna try to un-install and re-install.
    thats not problem about installation is about the server side or internet conection as i read in the preware thread!
    That was a no go. Any idea's?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    That was a no go. Any idea's?
    wait until the server gt fix it
    So far when ever I have this problem, it is when my phone is using WiFi. If I turn the WiFi off it works fine.