1.    #1  
    I was trying to see if I was the only who still have the original screen plastic on the face of my pre? I brought my phone on July 19th and i haven't had any problems yet with it being on there. Also, by me still having it on there will it affect the screen in anyway and am I really protecting the screen?
    Last edited by mommybetts; 10/09/2009 at 06:32 PM.
    Uh yeah remove that static screen cover. It is meant to protect the screen of a new device BUT will VASTLY effect touchscreen performance since it's capacitive. Electrical xfers between you fingers and screen and getting mitigated with that thing on. I haven't put one on since release date and my screen is still at its bling condition
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Mine is still on since I bought it 2 weeks after release. No problems with touchscreen performance or anything and has kept the screen from getting scratched a number of times. I don't think its any different than the screen protectors you can buy...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I've had mine on since I got it in July. I just cut off top and have had no problems with my screen.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knsnik View Post
    I've had mine on since I got it in July. I just cut off top and have had no problems with my screen.
    Ditto I am also using a Seido case so no danger of it coming off and the case covers the edges of the original screen cover.
  6.    #6  
    That's what I did also just cut the tab off, lol