1.    #1  
    So the update section says it will automatically download web OS 1.2.1 while the phones idle over the next week. Well, I have no idea exactly how long 1.2.0 was out, or 1.2.1 for that matter, but I'm still unupdated. And by the long list of complaints, bugs and issues people post, I hopefully (I really hope I don't jinx myself here) won't get that automatic update. Not until more is fixed anyhow.

I have noticed that the web has slowed down, wonder if that is affected by not updating? Just wanted to see if anyone else is in my boat or if I'm the lone 1.1.0er.
    only you! update it and you will see the changes
    I still have 1.1 and I have not received any notices that my phone will auto update either.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    they'll get you eventually. They got me when i stuck my phone on the touchstone then walked way for a few minutes. I came back as it was counting down and it go to zero before I could do anything.

So I was unable to uninstall any tweaks, and I didn't have any issues going to 1.2, only thing i lost in 1.2.1 was VKB, but it's back now.
    I have 1.2, but not 1.2.1. Even when I try to force the update, it says I'm updated. So I'm not going to worry about it.
  6.    #6  
    Ah shoot, they got me. I'm down for the count, looks like I'm going 1.2.1 whether I like it or not (which I don't).

Pray my pre makes it out unscathed.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAuclair85 View Post
    Ah shoot, they got me. I'm down for the count, looks like I'm going 1.2.1 whether I like it or not (which I don't).

Pray my pre makes it out unscathed.
    Why wouldn't it? Do you have a bunch of tweaks and other such stuff? If it is stock, you will be fine.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by geogray View Post
    Why wouldn't it? Do you have a bunch of tweaks and other such stuff? If it is stock, you will be fine.
    Just seems like everyone has a major gripe with the new update and how its buggered up their texts, keeps looping the 1.2.1 update or the like.

I'm the kind of person who'd rather see updates every 6 months as long as they are substantial, well planned and thought out and not full of bugs and issues. Which is what it seems like 1.2 and 1.2.1 have.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAuclair85 View Post
    Just seems like everyone has a major gripe with the new update and how its buggered up their texts, keeps looping the 1.2.1 update or the like.

I'm the kind of person who'd rather see updates every 6 months as long as they are substantial, well planned and thought out and not full of bugs and issues. Which is what it seems like 1.2 and 1.2.1 have.
    Those people are in the minority. People who don't have any issues don't usually bother to come and say that it's working perfectly. Only the people with issues do that.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Mine works perfectly after the update
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    There were general increases across the board, as long as you updated correctly and without a bunch of patches, there was no issue (repair utility made it easy)

1.2.1 just added iTunes sync again. 1.2 made things a lot snappier.
    No