1.    #1  
    could someone please provide me with a list-avatar-frame-single.png image from the phone directory in their pre

thanks

please it has to be from webos 1.2.1
    You can download WebOSDoctor for 1.2.1 and find the file in there.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  3.    #3  
    i tried all that, but i did not see any images, i could not even open the files without using a note pad...Please i can't keep on downloading webos doctor because it is large (200mb), and my computer is already clogged up with too many stuffs....Please could someone be as generous as to provide one for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    i can't keep on downloading webos doctor because it is large (200mb), and my computer is already clogged up with too many stuffs....
    I'm sorry...did you need the directions to Space Camp?
    i tried all that, but i did not see any images, i could not even open the files without using a note pad...Please i can't keep on downloading webos doctor because it is large (200mb), and my computer is already clogged up with too many stuffs....Please could someone be as generous as to provide one for me?
    pron can fill a hard drive fast.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I'm sorry...did you need the directions to Space Camp?
    please i meant the webos doctor.jar file is a 200mb file ( i downloaded it before).or could i be missing something?...if i am missing something please point me to the right direction, and not insult me, because i am only asking an honest question....all i need is to be pointed to the right direction and i can take it from there.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    pron can fill a hard drive fast.
    it's not "pron" (think you meant ****)...i'm a student in med school, and the courses i take require i download large files/encyclopedia's etc. i already have an older model computer with a not so large hard drive.
    please i meant the webos doctor.jar file is a 200mb file ( i downloaded it before).or could i be missing something?...if i am missing something please point me to the right direction, and not insult me, because i am only asking an honest question....all i need is to be pointed to the right direction and i can take it from there.

I agree, people on this forum can be so rude and self-involved. This is supposed to be a place to share opinions and knowledge, not to look down on someone because he is trying to gain said knowledge.

It is these self-righteous TOOLS, that you find on these sort of forums, is the sole reason why the human race is the predicament it is in. Slowly circling the toilet bowl of oblivion.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz Al Ghoul View Post
    I agree, people on this forum can be so rude and self-involved. This is supposed to be a place to share opinions and knowledge, not to look down on someone because he is trying to gain said knowledge.

It is these self-righteous TOOLS, that you find on these sort of forums, is the sole reason why the human race is the predicament it is in. Slowly circling the toilet bowl of oblivion.
    People like that don't bother me. All i'm hoping is for the reasonable people to help me out.
    all i need is to be pointed to the right direction and i can take it from there.
    Click this link...... http://forums.precentral.net/1964111-post2.html
    No one is hating here. A solution to the issue was posted. This is a Pre forum not a Windows file management basics forum. If your looking for "self-righteous TOOLS" try the christian right forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz Al Ghoul View Post

12.    #12  
    ok i finally re-downloaded the webOS doctor, changed it to .rar as instructed. i found the folders i'm looking for, but they are all in either .md5sums format or in .lists format. Now i am lost because my computer cannot open any of those file formats.