1.    #1  
    I have had my Pre now for about 3 months and just love it. However I noticed now that when I slide the phone up to show the keyboard it partially covers the top row of keys where I can't use the top row to type on. I am afraid to use force. Anyone else experience this or have any suggestions? My wife will take it in to Sprint today to have them look at.
    That's weird. So it doesn't fully slide out? Did something get jammed in there?
    Quote Originally Posted by tim9022 View Post
    I have had my Pre now for about 3 months and just love it. However I noticed now that when I slide the phone up to show the keyboard it partially covers the top row of keys where I can't use the top row to type on. I am afraid to use force. Anyone else experience this or have any suggestions? My wife will take it in to Sprint today to have them look at.
    Have sprint check it out. it should not be doing that...
    I had that happen...it fixed itself within a day. I have a very small amount of wobble when phone is closed but I'm not sure if it was already there before.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Something like that happened to me, and at the same time my power button stopped working properly. It became very hard to push in, and wouldn't "spring" back. I assumed that something inside the power button had broken off and was wedged between each half of the phone.

The slider did correct itself after a couple of days, the power button never did.

I now have a new phone.
  6.    #6  
    After taking my phone back in to Sprint, they just ordered me a new replacement.