Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 96
  1.    #1  
    Just letting everyone know

    Looks like for now:

    Blobbers $.99
    Bogus Caller $.99
    CL USB Sync Free
    Dose $.99
    Flashlight Free
    Intersection $.99
    m:Mafia 40 Favor $4.99

    Added since original post

    Friendsflow $1.99
    TipIt Free
    ScreamIt $.99
    Color Match $1.99
    Wooter Free
    Speed Brain Deluxe $1.99
    Last edited by dkotoric; 10/09/2009 at 01:10 PM.
  2. mr2man07's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #2  
    Only thing missing to complement the flashlight app is a fart app. At least 3 useful apps are in there (Intersection, Dose (for medical people), and CL USB Sync)
  3. #3  
    I like the tap addition to the Flashlight. Pretty basic app, but not bad. Needs text on the opening screen the first time, because it is confusing users who don't understand that the white screen is the app.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

    It told me.
  4. #4  
    i like Bogus caller... pretty funny
    "Last edited by ChappyEight; 09/24/2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: To bow to zeravla."
  5. JKTex's Avatar
    Posts
    376 Posts
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    #5  
    Damn, I checked jst 30 minutes ago and nothing new.

    I love the bad reviews for the Flashlight app. What dumb a$$es. I think the one guy wanted a strobe light.

    DL'd. It's pretty cool. Choose color (not much value, but cool) and choose on, blink, SOS and tap. I love the tap.

    And yes, I do use my phone as a flashlight often. Usually outside at night when I need to see my cigar better so I punch or cut it right.
  6. #6  
    It's too bad the SDK doesn't have an API for the camera flash. It would make the Flashlight app that much more useful.
  7. #7  
    nothing to see move along....
  8. JKTex's Avatar
    Posts
    376 Posts
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    #8  
    Dang, a bunch more now.....

    Speed Brain $1.99
    Wooter (Obviously for Woot, but pretty cool; much better than web)
    Color Match $1.99
    TealShopper $4.95
    ScreamIt $.99
    TipIt
    FriendsFlow $1.99

    maybe more
  9. spork27's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #9  
    Damn, I saw Flashlight and finally thought someone had gotten the camera flash to work. I used an app like that on my Q9m a lot more often than you'd think.
  10. mr2man07's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #10  
    use quick install or preware to install the flashlight led patch
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by zeravla531 View Post
    i like Bogus caller... pretty funny
    Ya I was going to buy that one but I thought it was Fake caller like if you call someone else it tells them whoever you select is calling but then realized wasn't that and didn't buy it.
  12. spork27's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2man07 View Post
    use quick install or preware to install the flashlight led patch
    I've tried multiple times and it's never worked.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2man07 View Post
    Only thing missing to complement the flashlight app is a fart app. At least 3 useful apps are in there (Intersection, Dose (for medical people), and CL USB Sync)
    I'd recommend going elsewhere if you see your doctor using a 99 cent "dose" program.

    Have yet to see one worth paying a nickel for (that isn't already free) besides the tether one which isn't sanctioned.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by spork27 View Post
    I've tried multiple times and it's never worked.
    works excellent! the 'other' phone will never be able to have an LED flashlight so I needle the 'other' phone users with it.

    btw, did you install the flashlight service patch first then the flashlight?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  15. mr2man07's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I'd recommend going elsewhere if you see your doctor using a 99 cent "dose" program.

    Have yet to see one worth paying a nickel for (that isn't already free) besides the tether one which isn't sanctioned.
    Well for some people would find dose useful, but I agree I'd rather not see a Doctor using that app.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    It's too bad the SDK doesn't have an API for the camera flash. It would make the Flashlight app that much more useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by spork27 View Post
    Damn, I saw Flashlight and finally thought someone had gotten the camera flash to work. I used an app like that on my Q9m a lot more often than you'd think.
    You may or may not be aware, there is such a service, and such an app. It was an early release HomeBrew. Works very nicely I might add...
  17. #17  
    Is Friday the new Thursday in PreLand?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    You may or may not be aware, there is such a service, and such an app. It was an early release HomeBrew. Works very nicely I might add...
    Yeah I know but it requires a homebrew service as well, correct?
  19. Tedcas's Avatar
    Posts
    271 Posts
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by spork27 View Post
    I've tried multiple times and it's never worked.
    It's always worked well for me, and is much, much brighter than I assumed when I installed it.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Yeah I know but it requires a homebrew service as well, correct?
    Yes, that's why I said service and app. Someone said WebOS Quick Install (or Preware) had problems installing. I don't know, I installed the service before it was available with those, but it's always worked well for me. One of the first HomeBrew apps I put on my Pre.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions