Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Right now the Pre is a glorified phone. Missing Sync does not sync my iCal and their support is Missing. Maybe time to go to Blackberry as they have a desktop that works with MAC.
    yeah,, YOU should probably dump that thing & grab a Crackberry.. you'll be happier
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    My first gen phone doesn't do everything perfect. I want someone to make me feel better by listening to my complaining.

Like the previous poster said maybe you SHOULD get a different phone that works for YOU.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Blackberries are great for business but not for the average person.

Trackballs absolutely suck, in my opinion, and I can't get over that "feature".
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    RIM is doing away with the trackball and replacing it with an optical track pad.
    BlackBerry Bold 2 to be announced October 21 for T-Mobile, AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by pathymo View Post
    RIM is doing away with the trackball and replacing it with an optical track pad.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Well even for day-to-day use, I think their menu system is done poorly..

Like I said, for business use it probably is one of the best phones, but not for your average person who couldn't care less about e-mail.. I think the Pre is the best of both worlds.. Features of the iPhone and the Blackberry, with its own twists, including hackability.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    My girlfriend has a curve and I can't stand using that silly ball in the middle I feel like i'm going to break it constantly.
    Missing Sync is a third party app. Your Pre doesn't sync with desktop computers. Maybe you should have pondered this before purchasing.
    You can sync iCal with Google, which then syncs it to your Pre.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
    Right now the Pre is a glorified phone. Missing Sync does not sync my iCal and their support is Missing. Maybe time to go to Blackberry as they have a desktop that works with MAC.
    Pre is only in it's infancy, please give a chance, it will matured into a glorified phone. Iphone have more than 2 years head start, remember!!
    another 6 mths and you all will have a different attitude about the Pre.
    My phone is a Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Meh, is the OP has the money to waste on buying phones like they're candy, more power too em, maybe if he gets enough phones that don't bow down to his wishes and keeps replacing them, he could single handedly save the economy! Ok, maybe that was a stretch.
    You really bought a Phone to sync with a desktop when it doesn't have a desktop program? Wow...

Mine syncs with the cloud pretty nicely, as it was designed to do...
    I could never understand why people make purchases without any research or knowledge of what they are purchasing. If the OP needs a phone that syncs with the MAC desktop then a Pre should not have even been a consideration.
    Blackberry's are glorified "smart" phones. They work well for email, but what else?
    Wait, isn't the Pre supposed to be a glorified phone?
    Humm thats funny,my PRE syncs great with ical and google. I find it funny how i dont have any trouble between my PRE and my Mac.Maybe its just my luck.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Mine is a glorified alarm clock.
    ^that or you actually do research and read.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    ^that or you actually do research and read.
    If you look at his previous posts, you'll see he actually did do research from way back. Strange.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast