Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Ever since my update to 1.2.1 I haven't been receiving any notifications from Tweed, even though I have it set to notify me for any tweet.

Anybody else having this issue? And if so, how to fix it? :/
    I too was having this issue, i accually deleted the app and eventually reinstalled it.. that seemed to work for me... however proceed with caution! i deleted tweed and then when i tried to reinstall it, it gave me the o so popular message....not enough room...? after i had just had it on my phone how was this possible? Long story short i had to delete 5 homebrew apps and 4 Palm apps... u can add them back after tweed is reinstalled but just be prepared that this may happen.

------------------Thanks is to the right--------------
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Mine was doing the same thing. All I did was toggle the notifications to off and then back on and then everything worked fine. Strange but simple.
    Tweed posted this 4 days ago on twitter for this issue to which Verno329 did here. If your not following @tweed now you really should
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Wasn't following them before, but I am now. I was just taking a shot in the dark before I tried something else. Thanks for the heads up on following Tweed. Never thought about that for some reason.
    It's pushing the updates out to me.
    I tried the above things and it is still not notifying me of new tweets. Is there anything else I can try?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    I tried the above things and it is still not notifying me of new tweets. Is there anything else I can try?
    Get on twitter and send your question to @tweed. They usually respond pretty quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreznicek View Post
    Get on twitter and send your question to @tweed. They usually respond pretty quickly.
    Gotcha. I tried deleting it again and am checking to see if it works. If it doesn't I will do what you suggested.

UPDATE: Deleting the app and reinstalling it got notifications working again.
    Last edited by bpdamas; 10/23/2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: update
    Use TweeFree. It completely owns Tweed, IMO.