Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Well, I sure don't want a melting Pre on my hands or in my car...

So I was hoping for a more complicated answer that involved engine harmonics, some fuel leak that was interfering with the device, some radio disturbance, anything other than polarized lenses.

I mean, my glasses aren't polarized because I...well...oh...crap...I did just get new sunglasses. And polarized they are. And this explains why I only see the problem in my car - I only wear the sunglasses when I'm driving.

I don't know if it's worth exploring why this occurs at specific spots on the screen - whether there are electronics right behind those hotspot on the screen or just imperfections with the device. But I now feel like the witless victim of one of those lateral thinking puzzles where you're not given all the clues and the answer is some extremely logical-yet-twisted explanation.

So hopefully this thread helps someone else down the road...
    Amazing thread is amazing.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    And some people look like aliens to me too with polarized glasses.

AWESOME " THEY LIVE" reference. All we need now is " Rowdy Roddy Piper" to kick some ****
    Quote Originally Posted by firstimer View Post
    AWESOME " THEY LIVE" reference. All we need now is " Rowdy Roddy Piper" to kick some ****
    would you take a peppy rod roddy instead,

i mean if the price was right.

de glasses are
    Polarized!
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    NO WAY !!! "They Live" was/is an awesome " c" movie. The Kind you see at 2:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning. And after a heavy night, those glasses be playin mind tricks on you. " Roddy" Piper was great! Man, that movie was da bomb!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12