1.    #1  
    Yes, my dog does not stop nagging me to take her out when she has an "alert" that needs to be acknowledged. She had this advanced feature built-in from the start of her "operating system". She is NOT known as a "smartdog", but she has had that basic "feature/function" for YEARS now.
    The bees "file" pollen from one flower/folder (same thing) to another.
    -- Ok ok. That one was a helluva strrrrech.
    ... But we need the next set of apps to add real function. No more BS. Please.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Uhhh... Ok. Have you even looked at the homebrew apps??
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Uhh.. Why should I even have to go that route? Palm makes the money off this. I never had to go thru anything like this b4 to have basic functionality (I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but come on) Hats off to the homebrew ppl though- at least THEY show some concern.
    That was pretty much my thought.

I think the only major function that the homebrew community has yet to come up with is video recording with a GUI on the Pre.

Especially the file manager, that one has been around a while, and is excellent.
    You should not have to look into Homebrew. Certain features should be on it from the start not from 3rd party apps.

I am beginning to understand why Palm approved of the homebrew. It has to be because they do not have the knowledge and or don't wan't to change or add basic features if they don't have to. The will just leave that up to the Homebrewer's.
    Last edited by michaelrj; 10/09/2009 at 06:41 AM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrj View Post
    You should not have to look into Homebrew. Certain features should be on it from the start not from 3rd party apps.

I am beginning to understand why Palm approved of the homebrew. It has to be because they do not have the knowledge and or don't wan't to change or add basic features if they don't have to. The will just leave that up to the Homebrewer's.
    Yep, they're using them.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/09/2009 at 06:33 AM.
    ill call the waaambulance for you two. That will help get you internalz on yer phone without having to jump through hoops. Seriously, take the phone back for the love of all that are bored of your daily tears! My Pre has a file manager, my Pre has separate notifications, several games and a custom skin. I'm loving it. Also I'm not lazy, somewhat intelligent and enjoy being able to make changes to my phone as I see fit, not as Palm requires. Best part of the Pre imho. Sounds like you need to get a differant phone. This just isn't for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    ill call the waaambulance for you two. That will help get you internalz on yer phone without having to jump through hoops. Seriously, take the phone back for the love of all that are bored of your daily tears! My Pre has a file manager, my Pre has separate notifications, several games and a custom skin. I'm loving it. Also I'm not lazy, somewhat intelligent and enjoy being able to make changes to my phone as I see fit, not as Palm requires. Best part of the Pre imho. Sounds like you need to get a differant phone. This just isn't for you.
    Here we go again. LOL
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrj View Post
    Here we go again. LOL
    I'm running out of patience. It's not even 8am, but maybe I should just have a drink and forget about it.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/09/2009 at 07:11 AM.
    waaaaaa!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->