1.    #1  
    I noticed that when someone call me and im talking to them and then I try moving their call screen so that I could mess with something else on the phone while talking to them, the call screen will not move. But then if I call them it works... idk this has been happening for awhile now and its irritating me so bad (I dont remember this happening when I first had the phone). HELP!!!!!!
    i have not had or heard of this problem it seems to work either way if i call or someone calls me i can still text email surf the web. I have not done any mods to my phone either that may be your problem if you have. hope you can find the problem
    i have made many mods and still no problem like this? idk not to sound foolish but did u try taking the battery out. my apologies if u have. if that isnt it call sprint.. theyre willing to help with any of my issues so why not urs?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    if your screen were locked (pin key) before accepting the call, you won't be able to do anything else since you won't be able to unlock before answering. I think, this is a bug, since you won't even get a chance to unlock before answering.
    Quote Originally Posted by precheck View Post
    if your screen were locked (pin key) before accepting the call, you won't be able to do anything else since you won't be able to unlock before answering. I think, this is a bug, since you won't even get a chance to unlock before answering.
    There is an unlock button right on the call screen, so this shouldn't be an issue. I answer calls all the time with the phone locked and can unlock it at any time during the call by pressing the on-screen unlock button and entering my PIN.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    There is an unlock button right on the call screen, so this shouldn't be an issue. I answer calls all the time with the phone locked and can unlock it at any time during the call by pressing the on-screen unlock button and entering my PIN.
    Good point. Never really seen this button before Yes, this works. Thanks.
  7.    #7  
    I figured it out... I did a reset from the device info instead of taking the battery out....Thanks for the advice any ways.