Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    lol I do NOW!

I have the right version of WebOS Quick Install

What version of WebOSDoctor do I need?

And I know how to use apps and tweaks but I just missed one point about removing "Similar" tweaks before installing different ones... i.e.. 4x4, 5x4 etc! RIGHT?
    All I was trying to point out to you was to make sure you familiarize yourself with the applications you are using.

Doing this would help you avoid finding yourself in this situation, and that if you still have a problem you can identify the procedures to solve them.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    thanks leftyman... you have been a big help as well as the others thanks for your help! now I am up and running again! only took about 20-30 min to do it all!

think i am back to WebOS 1.03 how do I update back to 1.2.1? do I have to wait for it to tell me it is available or can I go look for it?
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    nevermind I got it and it is downloading!

Figured it would be best to make sure that all the updates are done and that I have the latest versions before I start "customizing" again... should work best like that from all that I have read about it!

Thanks Again!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Ya, make sure you are to 1.2.1 before any tweeks or themes. Saves ALOT of problems.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    1.2.1 is downloading now... 80MB+ it said about 3/8 done so far
    I have an Idea for a tweek, maybe i am not the first one to mention this, but, i would like for the launcher to hide, and not come up untill you make the gesture to bring it up,
    I think it defeats the purpose of having the wave gesture to bring up the favorite menu?? Just A tought
    you can bring up launcher with an up gesture ,oh and close it too lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiquemaracas1234 View Post
    I have an Idea for a tweek, maybe i am not the first one to mention this, but, i would like for the launcher to hide, and not come up untill you make the gesture to bring it up,
    I think it defeats the purpose of having the wave gesture to bring up the favorite menu?? Just A tought
    I agree... and I think you mean the "Quick Launch" thingy... but yeah why have it up there all the time? it should HIDE unless you call it up!!!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Can Anybody do that? make the "quick launch" thing dissapear and just use the "Wave" to bring it up?
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Can Anybody do that? make the "quick launch" thing dissapear and just use the "Wave" to bring it up?
    by the LACK of response I take that as a NO...
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    i see that a "Theme" was added NoMo QL that does the trick but it would be much better suited as a PATCH, just my thoughts!
    by the LACK of response I take that as a NO...
    that theme works great and its more or less just like a patch I believe lol . I love it any ways ,have a great day
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123