Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    That's just like, your opinion man.
    Actually it seems to be the general consensus around the forums that the majority of the apps on the phone are terrible.
  2. #22  
    Let's put this a nice as possible.....hmmm....I have plenty of room for apps on my phone. I don't see many applications until at least next year.
  3. plcd22's Avatar
    Posts
    243 Posts
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    Let's put this a nice as possible.....hmmm....I have plenty of room for apps on my phone. I don't see many applications until at least next year.
    if you have plenty of room... then you obviously don't have many apps installed yet!!! you may see 6.2 GB of free space but 98% of that is for music and pic NOT Apps!!!

    you will find soon enough that you will RUN out of room!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    if you have plenty of room... then you obviously don't have many apps installed yet!!! you may see 6.2 GB of free space but 98% of that is for music and pic NOT Apps!!!

    you will find soon enough that you will RUN out of room!

    Not with the current catalog.
  5. #25  
    the only reason people are downloading 80% of those top 10 is because they are bored with their phones and those are the "best of what we have" not "the best apps available"
  6. jeffrok's Avatar
    Posts
    158 Posts
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    #26  
    Sorry but I disagree- 5 of those apps on that top 10 are good apps in my opinion, and I think in its very young life (4 months, right?) that the apps are coming along.. Look at what Apple had for the iPhone in its first year.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    the only reason people are downloading 80% of those top 10 is because they are bored with their phones and those are the "best of what we have" not "the best apps available"
    Really, you're sure that's the "only" reason?

    Wow, does that mean I have to stop using mine??
  8. #28  
    hp I am sorry that you camped out in line at bestbuy on the pre release date, but get over it pal the phone is a let down
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    hp I am sorry that you camped out in line at bestbuy on the pre release date, but get over it pal the phone is a let down
    just because you have an opinion doesnt mean i want to hear it ,besides that if you dont like the options you have then go get the iphone you know you want to. lol jeez some people can never be pleased. part of the attraction to this phone right now is that its still new and so much more can still be done with it and will be done with it . so take it or leave it but dont wine just because you dont get your way lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    hp I am sorry that you camped out in line at bestbuy on the pre release date, but get over it pal the phone is a let down
    My guess is that since your premise is wrong, your conclusion has as much validity.

    Purchased at a non-corporate Sprint store by appointment. Walked in, waited for the 1 person in front of me to finish up (they were running about 10 minutes behind), and got set up. It was great, except it was in NJ....

    I think what's really sad is that you appear to be lacking in the ability (or unwilling to use the ability) to discuss the device without silly, unwarranted personal attacks...

    But, I digress... You may be "let down", but I am not. I've got about 70 apps, most of which I use at least once a week, and am only using about 25mb of the space that so many seem to be running out of. One of the things I really like is new stuff Ive learned about Linux (I'd never even heard of BusyBox before getting a Pre!), and the new "things" I use now that I ignored before the Pre (Pandora for instance, and I never had much interest in Twitter before getting Twee).

    I will grant you, I can understand why the phone would be a let down for some. Those that didn't do much research, had a lot of expectations based on hype, are unable or unwilling to get into the guts of the device and/or are unwilling or unable to ask for help - Yes, I can see how they'd be let down. Probably, they need to look at a different device.

    Me, I'm happy with mine...
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    I am pretty sure monday was app day this week, and if we do get apps they will probably all be pathetic games.
    15 new/updated apps today (so far). 5 were games.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions