1.    #1  
    I had to un-install it yesterday Although I thank the developes for a great effort but I still think that the keyboard is unusable. Here are the issues I had with it:

1- Very slow to load, it takes about 5 seconds after double tapping
    2- very slow to switch from portrait to landscape, takes about 5 seconds and sometimes it does not switch correctly
    3- If I am at a web form and using the virtual keyboard, after entering the user name I cannot tap on the password field while the keyboard is up. I have to close the keyboard, tap on the field and then double tap to get the keyboard back up. Very frustrating.

I was wondering if others are experiencing the same issues.
    i've experienced similar issues. it's a work in progress but i don't think it's ready for prime time just yet. i didn't like how if you're texting your hands naturally have to cover the area where the words show up because the keyboard is above the area not below. i'm still much more accurate with a regular keyboard so i uninstalled. the first time i installed it almost never loaded from double tapping. i had to uninstal it to update. afterwards i reinstalled and it actually loaded perfectly. did take a few seconds after tapping but it loaded. before it loaded once every 20 times i tapped correctly. uninstalled before 1.2.1 and didn't reinstall.
    It loads in 3 seconds or a tad less for me. Since it is a work in progress I'm sure it will only get better... one other thing *problem* I had... when wanting to send a message I wanted to put in the phone number but it would only allow 5 numbers and stop. It would allow the whole name.. just not the numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    I had to un-install it yesterday Although I thank the developes for a great effort but I still think that the keyboard is unusable. Here are the issues I had with it:

1- Very slow to load, it takes about 5 seconds after double tapping
    2- very slow to switch from portrait to landscape, takes about 5 seconds and sometimes it does not switch correctly
    3- If I am at a web form and using the virtual keyboard, after entering the user name I cannot tap on the password field while the keyboard is up. I have to close the keyboard, tap on the field and then double tap to get the keyboard back up. Very frustrating.

I was wondering if others are experiencing the same issues.
    Can U Please Tell Me or give me a link on how to install the keyboard step by step I really need it if not I'm returning My Pre 2Morrow...
    Quote Originally Posted by FashionIsMyLife View Post
    Can U Please Tell Me or give me a link on how to install the keyboard step by step I really need it if not I'm returning My Pre 2Morrow...
    first install http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...0-preware.html and then you look into the patches and install virtual keyboard!