1.    #1  
    why is so hard try to connect google talk with msn and yahoo ??
    i was trying to connect all my contacts from msn and yahoo tru psi to my google talk is complicated to sync... if some one did it with this or other server let me knoww plisss!!!
    Because Google blocks it. There is a homebrew fix for Yahoo and MSN(though MSN isn't installed by default, ICQ is, you have to root to get MSN active, no rooting to get yahoo). Go here, I highly recommend it, just don't try to link any contacts to your yahoo friends.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...yahoo-icq.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Because Google blocks it. There is a homebrew fix for Yahoo and MSN(though MSN isn't installed by default, ICQ is, you have to root to get MSN active, no rooting to get yahoo). Go here, I highly recommend it, just don't try to link any contacts to your yahoo friends.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...yahoo-icq.html
    yea thanx man .. i was checking that forum before and still having some bugs with contacts sync, about uninstalling .
    Im still looking for the right server to at least make work google talk with msn messenger contacts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    yea thanx man .. i was checking that forum before and still having some bugs with contacts sync, about uninstalling .
    Im still looking for the right server to at least make work google talk with msn messenger contacts
    You won't. Google blocks it now.
  5.    #5  
    damn it jajaj im so ***** ... i just saw a forum about this thing and its true google blocks it .. and i was like happyyyy!!! o well lets hope they fix the messagin pluggin !!!
    thanks again bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    damn it jajaj im so ***** ... i just saw a forum about this thing and its true google blocks it .. and i was like happyyyy!!! o well lets hope they fix the messagin pluggin !!!
    thanks again bro!
    IMO the messaging plugin works great. I have 0 issues with it, just heed the warning about not linking contacts and you'll be incredibly happy with it. I actually prefer to see peoples online screen name anyways, just like when I'm at the PC.