1.    #1  
    Every morning my Pre wakes me up, I have to unlock the phone first then dismiss the alarm. This is really annoying. Is there a way to turn it off with just a press(like all other phones)? Or will palm add this in the future?

Also, is there a way to turn off the alarm/ring by only one click? or switch between vibration/ring with just one click?
    Last edited by bikini; 10/08/2009 at 12:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have mine plugged in at night, and I don't have to unlock before dismissing the alarm. Just a single press on the touchscreen.
    un-clock or un-lock.. confusing since we're talking about an alarm clock.

My issue is the Snooze button and the Off button are right next to each other!!

Would love if the snooze button was larger and the off was further away from snooze... its easy to get them confused in an early morning stupor.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bkell View Post
    I have mine plugged in at night, and I don't have to unlock before dismissing the alarm. Just a single press on the touchscreen.
    On the Touchstone, you have to unlock it before you can dismiss or snooze the alarm clock.
  5.    #5  
    Does anyone else have this problem?
    Do you have unlock the phone to dismiss the alarm?
    It's really annoying to have to input the pin number to unlock the phone then dismiss the alarm....
    I agree. I place mine on my touchstone at beside before I go to bed with my alarms on and it is rather annoying to have to unlock it first.

a patch it change this would be rather useful. I also agree with the idea to make the dismiss option a different size or location in relation to the snooze.
    I like it, get's my mind going. And I also tried this: Downloading WakenPlay. Works wonders for me since I'm a college student and neeeeed to get up in the morning after a long night. Basically, I wake up to the music, enter the pin unlock, then answer 5 questions to turn off the alarm. Works wonders lol.

I know this doesn't help you at all but maybe you can reconsider leaving it on even though it's annoying: it does help you get up faster.

Also, I don't really know how to turn it off unless you manually turn off the pin every night which would be extremely annoying.
    I just got my touchstone yesterday and noticed this happening this morning when my alarm was going on. Really annoying... I hope something can be done about this
    Quote Originally Posted by diego777 View Post
    un-clock or un-lock.. confusing since we're talking about an alarm clock.

My issue is the Snooze button and the Off button are right next to each other!!

Would love if the snooze button was larger and the off was further away from snooze... its easy to get them confused in an early morning stupor.
    There is a patch for this on Preware. Go check it out. You won't regret it.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    There is a patch for this on Preware. Go check it out. You won't regret it.
    I'm having the exact same problem. I cannot seem to find the patch. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks