1.    #1  
    Every time I log onto my job's novell Groupwise website, it doesn't display properly. I can't view my whole inbox. The screen is cut off. Portrait, the screen is unreadable, landscape its cut of. Is there anything or setting I can change to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MissG View Post
    Every time I log onto my job's novell Groupwise website, it doesn't display properly. I can't view my whole inbox. The screen is cut off. Portrait, the screen is unreadable, landscape its cut of. Is there anything or setting I can change to fix it?

im not having this issue. i can see my whole mailbox, and can switch to another folder that has more email, and i get the display more button.

have you tried to low bandwidth setting? or the basic settings.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Groupwise website wasn't working at all for me when I first got the pre. After updating to 1.3.5 it is working perfectly. Anyone who was having problems, give it another shot.
    I don't know about groupwise website but on all other websites that don't completely load I just have to double tap on the screen and the rest of the pages usually loads. good luck.