Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    A palm pre that was not wiped ... not webOS Doctored. Ever!

Can you post the pics located here

/var/log/hwtest/ted/pics

or

/var/log/hwtest/[name]/pics

on the board?
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    what pics????

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    mine is not a virgin. it has been used and abused.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    in a fldr called hwtest?

guess!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    mine is not a virgin. it has been used and abused.
    I suggest Sex & Love Anonymous! SLA Worx!

Just saying.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    haha mine is! haven't really done anything to it since I've got it. And despite the fact that I'm probably missing out on some pretty great stuff.. i STILL LOVE IT. thats how good the pre is.
    asking that here is like going to iowa and looking for a woman with a full set of teeth
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Have you installed the Internalz app?

Can you/would you, navigate to the above mentioned fldrs and see if there are any image files and copy them to your PC using webOS Quick Installer?

I am really curious to see what these images are!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    LOL@joe
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    asking that here is like going to iowa and looking for a woman with a full set of teeth
    At least you didn't say Tennessee.

Mine has been doctored and tweaked.
    ? lol I Lived in Central Iowa around Des Moines for a few years. Never noticed this to be prevalent. Guessing you have never actually been their?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayix312 View Post
    ? lol I Lived in Central Iowa around Des Moines for a few years. Never noticed this to be prevalent. Guessing you have never actually been their?
    I have to totally agree! I have also spent time in Des Moines and Knoxville, and Cedar Rapids, and Perry. IF the OP wanted to pick on IA, he could have said, "Thats like going to Iowa and finding someone who has never been to the State Fair! (Iowa has the BEST State fair ever, and Iowans ALL go to it, and are rightfully proud) I have never seen an Iowan who had no teeth..
    That reminds me of a joke....

Do you know how you know that the toothbrush was invented in <insert favorite state to bash here>? Because if it was invented anywhere else it would have been called a "teethbrush".
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    HAhaha!!!!
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    My most recent replacement is still a "virgin" Pre, I guess. The first 2 Pre's I had were rooted, but I have not rooted this unit yet.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    So, how are you suppose to access /var from the virgin pre? Kinda have to break the virginity to do that, right?
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Kady View Post
    My most recent replacement is still a "virgin" Pre, I guess. The first 2 Pre's I had were rooted, but I have not rooted this unit yet.
    Can you shell into your PRE and check...

/var/log/hwtest/ted/pics

or

/var/log/hwtest/[name]/pics

...and see if there are any IMAGE files located there?

Quote Originally Posted by precheck View Post
    So, how are you suppose to access /var from the virgin pre? Kinda have to break the virginity to do that, right?

That's not what I mean by virgin....like mustaches...for example....if you've never ....every shaved your mustache and regrown a new one... it's said that you have a virgin mustache.

Well if you've never ever webOS Doctored your Pre.... wouldn't it be a virgin Pre also?
    My launch day Pre was never doctored until just after WebOS 1.2.1 when I started screwing it up after improperly installing themes. There is an old thread here about the test pictures and several of us posted our test image pictures there. Most are pictures of the floor, but one picture was a shot across the manufacturing floor. You should check out the thread!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    found a joke thread and a locked thread about the treo 700 and this thread.
    launch day Pre here, tweaked, patched, themed, homebrewed (very meticulous about following directions). Never wiped or Doctored and working as advertised. However, haven't installed internalz yet. Maybe tomorrow - have to backup my SplashID data anyway. I'll report back if I find what you're looking for - although I haven't seen any teethless women around here.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!