1. kbw
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Ok so there are a few problems w the 3 way calling on this phone. I hate to complain since it actually works unlike my last phone, BUT...if youre gonna do it do it right.
    With that said.
    prob #1- If im talking to someone and someone else calls me, i cant join the two calls, i have to ask the 2nd person to hang up then call them myself.
    prob #2-When in a conference call, you cant hang up on just one person, you have to end all the calls, which is just dumb imo.
    So i was wondering if this was fixable thru an update or not.
    its not a problem with the pre...its CDMA...google it up and thats hows CDMA works...thats wut sprint runs on

Edit: the only way to three way normally is when ur on a call u press the button to the right that has a + then u call the person u wait till they answer and then u join the calls...and u cant hang up on one...u have to end both calls...yeah its stupid but thats how cdma works
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Search would have covered it too.....
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    #1-I know of NO cell phone that lets you conference calls from call waiting and
    #2-Palm has never had the ability to hang up one call on any of their phones so don't hope on that changing
  5. kbw
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTex View Post
    Search would have covered it too.....
    y would u waste time posting that?
  6. kbw
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    i did search but didnt find a direct answer. thanks maxima & funk