Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ?
    Hard to pick just one. DrPodder is probably it after the Stock Apps.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    agenda! And of course all the tweaking apps
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Based on how often I use it, Twee.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Tweed is my favorite app.
    Love the NewsRoom app.
    PANDORA!!!!!!

On a more practical note, I had high hopes for Evernotes, as I used memos a _LOT_ on my Treo, and was disappointed in the Memo handling on the Pre. But I just am not using it, can't remember the last time I was in it.
    Mike B in OKlahoma

Palm V-->Palm Vx-->Palm m505-->Garmin iQue3600-->Treo 650-->Treo 755p-->Palm Pre

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    DrPodder is definitely my favorite app. To be honest I never really got into Podcasts until I used this app... now I find myself looking for the latest Podcast of my favorite shows.
    golfpinfinder & pandora

Far and sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Hard to pick just one. DrPodder is probably it after the Stock Apps.
    OP,Good topic. I received a nice take on my NFL team a week ago and it was from none other than the man behind word whirl. Because, of his nice comments on my then 0-3 Dolphins (at the time) currently 1-3 and soon to be 13-3 . I decided to try his app. Turns out I love it. Paid for it on the app catalog and it is addicting. So, this is one of my favorite apps. I am a real estate appraiser and love the sprint navigation. This alone is worth gold in my eyes. Anyway, love the pre and looking forward to what is still to come. Keep the apps coming!
    Last edited by swissarmy; 10/07/2009 at 11:46 PM.
    Several favorites, but Quick Systems Tasks may move to the top. Being able to toggle data, wifi, plane mode and GPS from one screen has been very useful for me.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Preware for sure
    Checkbook.
    Word Ace... It's a great way to kill time when you have time to kill.
    preware with webos quick install makes the pre an astronomically more useful device. to bad palm did not implement them.
    it was word ace till everyone started cheating, now I stick to STITCHER. Would like to get dr. Podder tho. Do you have to root the Pre to install it or is it a homebrew app?
    slingbox player, espn scoreboard, bank of america......oh! wait did you mean app for the pre? NONE
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    slingbox player, espn scoreboard, bank of america......oh! wait did you mean app for the pre? NONE
    Tom,

Seems most posts you've made on this forum is some sort of negativity towards the Pre, Palm, and everyone on this forum.

Do you even own a Pre or just some 14 year old who has an iPhone and wants to be the little bad *** on the forum? This forum is for people to share their experiences and ideas with the device and finds way to improve it. You seem to be doing the opposite, so I must ask, what is your motivation?

P.S.: My vote is for Preware.
    Last edited by rawspot; 10/08/2009 at 11:01 AM.
    Was that necessary? Sweet, the Pre isn't the iPhone yet, but the iPhone has been out for a good two years now and the Pre JUST came out a few months ago, chill out. Eventually, when the Pre has had time to develop, it'll have a lot more apps available, and people like you saying comments like that is not gonna speed the process up one bit.

Anyway, my favorite app as of right now is WordWhirl, awesome game. I also like the paid WeatherBug app too, it works well and loads fairly quickly for me.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    LMAO!! To an extent I agree but I kinda like the translator app, tweed b/c I use it everyday and Preware for the themes.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast