1.    #1  
    Just wondering if some of you who downloaded this app are having problems like me. When i first downloaded app i was not able to view radar images contacted support they were having problems with their map system. They fixed the problem the next day. now i am having problem when i launch app i get message unable to load data, but after the auto refresh it does load up. wish we could of had a trial app to see if we wanted this app before we had to pay for it. what do you all think?
  2.    #2  
    i think i found the issue when you turn of the data it won't load the first time when you have it on it works the first time.
    weatherbug mobile works on the Pre now?
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    weatherbug mobile works on the Pre now?
    There's a Weatherbug App in the App Catalog for $1.99.

I wasn't very impressed with the app myself. It doesn't seem to provide any better info than free sources. I would expect a nice detailed radar from an app that I'm paying for, but this radar is just plain worthless. There is better radar available for free. Also, It doesn't even recognize my city as a location and I live in a major metropolitan area.
    Works fine for me, worth the $2 for me, works better than the free accuweather app, gives me an animated radar, which is what I was looking for to begin with. Gives me an outside cam of an area west of me so I can see what weather will most likely be later in the day. And it gives me a quick link to an national report. Thanks a bunch!
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Weatherbug has a much nicer interface than Accuweather. It also don't have that annoying advertisement.
    I like it so far. Too bad there is no tide information or maybe a tropical storm section for us people living along the coast line. I usually use the iphone version of weather underground for this type of info though, but it would be nice to have it all in one place.

And yes, while the animated radar and all the layers available are nice, the radar must be more detailed! I hope they will update that still!
    Paying two dollars for a Radar and Images of a location near yours.
    I also use Weather Underground's iPhone site. Works great on the Pre, including animated radar. A webapp may have a slicker appearance, but I'd rather spend my money on things that I can't get for free via a good mobile site.

Weather Underground for iPhone
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I also use Weather Underground's iPhone site. Works great on the Pre, including animated radar. A webapp may have a slicker appearance, but I'd rather spend my money on things that I can't get for free via a good mobile site.

does anyone know how to minimize weatherbug elite so that a severe weather alert will still pop up? i'm running 1.4.5