1.    #1  
    One of the things I am trying to do is keep the screen on while I am listening to my music. It is a hassle to have the screen go black and then due to the screen lock on because of an e-mail that I am using, the screen lock comes on. Any remedies?
    sorry but you are out of luck. THe only salvation is a modification you can make to a file which will move the requirement of a pin to unlock. Do a search for LOCK/PIN and you will find it. Very easy and all you need is notepad and webos quick install.

Other than that, exchange forces the lock on us!!

Dont forget to use that thanks button...
    Quote Originally Posted by bnite6 View Post
    One of the things I am trying to do is keep the screen on while I am listening to my music. It is a hassle to have the screen go black and then due to the screen lock on because of an e-mail that I am using, the screen lock comes on. Any remedies?
    I believe there is a Preware patch for this!

Well, it adds more interval options to the Standby time with one option being "Never".

Will that work for ya?
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    There are actually 3 solutions to this problem.

1 - There is a patch that adds a never standby option. You can install the patch with Preware or WebOS Quick Install.

2 - The homebrew app "Nodoze"

3 - If you have My Tether, you can leave it open with tethering turned off and turn on the "disable screen timer" option.