Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Any help would be appreciated,

I bought the weather bug app yesterday and I should have waited because I knew that a new Pre was coming in for me. Well I got the new Pre and everything was backed up in my Profile with the exception of the weatherbug app. Well I tried to redownload the app from the catalog, after updating to 1.2.1. So I have the latest version but when I go to download the app, I get message stating download cancelled and App Catalog unavaliable. Try again later.

Any clues as to why I cant re download this app?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I bought the iTunes Remote and teh initial download failed. Each time I try to redownload the app, I get the same "download cancelled" with the "App Catalog Unavailable" message.
    same, 20-0% chance of working properly. i think its palm server issue.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Well I cant access a app that I paid for so thats a big deal...
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    Well I cant access a app that I paid for so thats a big deal...
    Did you get a receipt saying you paid for it in your email?
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    ABSOLUTE CRAP! I just got my replacement and I cannot install any apps that I purchased. I can only install stuff that was not previously purchased. This is driving me nuts because now I have to wait an indefinite amount of time to install my homebrew apps bc of the wonderful app limit. Anyone call Palm support yet?
    I have the same issue!
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Did you get a receipt saying you paid for it in your email?
    Yea I've got the receipt. Who should I contact about this?
    Having the exact same problem! I can't re-download paid apps after getting a new Pre.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    yea, I still can't use any apps I paid for since I got my replacement, and to throw salt in thw wound, my bookmarks didn't get restored from my Palm profile. I miss Hotsyncing.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Same problem here. Got a new pre today and can't download ANY app from the app catalog. I purchased the WeatherBug app a few days ago. The only apps on my phone are the ones that reloaded when I signed into my Palm Profile.

Any fix?
    Has anyone found a fix or work around?
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    nope,seems we are out of luck. I'm waiting for a level 3 Palm tech to call me back, if he tells me to wipe out my Pre again I will hang up on him/her.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I hope everyone is calling Palm to report this error bc apparently I was the 1st to call in.
    I have called, again, and again, and again, the response I get is "that's odd"

I hope webos-internals has a look at this, they could fix it.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    ok i am not alone! 1.5 weeks with my pre, i buy 2 apps replaced pre (screen went out monday night) new pre can download other stuff but not my pre paid apps!
    Ditto here...I have contacted the developer as well...as if you look on Palm's support site, they suggest that. We shal see what happens.
    i hope everyone knows that the new app fairdinkum or what ever you call it ,fixes this issue lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    fairdinkum fixes the space issue...does it fix not being able to re-download apps to a new, replacement phone too?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I am having the same issue after having my pre replaced. The Fair Dinkum app does NOT resolve this issue.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast