Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    My wife hates this feature. She says she is always missing calls because it either doesn't respond fast enough or the ringing is too short. She wishes there were just an onscreen "answer" or "ignore" button. Have any developers worked on this yet? She is hoping it's possible.
    has she tried opening the slider to answer calls?
    Vis
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I think the power button will ignore a call. And I concur, the slider to answer calls is an easy way to avoid unlocking the phone for a call.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    This is somewhat related ... before the last update, if you had your phone on the touchstone and a call came in, you could just pick it up and it would automatically connect the call. I noticed recently that when I picked up the phone from the touchstone to answer a call, the lock symbol came up. I find this annoying as well, because there still seems to be too much of a lag between swiping up and actually connecting to the call. My elderly mom thinks I'm a "recording" now.

But yes, opening the slider is a good solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimjoy24 View Post
    This is somewhat related ... before the last update, if you had your phone on the touchstone and a call came in, you could just pick it up and it would automatically connect the call. I noticed recently that when I picked up the phone from the touchstone to answer a call, the lock symbol came up. I find this annoying as well, because there still seems to be too much of a lag between swiping up and actually connecting to the call.
    Answering a call when picking up from the touchstone should work the same as befoer the update.
    I have no issues with the lock screen appearing...something may be not functioning correctly on your device.
    OP I had the same problem. Then someone this form suggesting sliding open the keyboard to answer. Now no missed calls. I think the moving the green ball to answer is one more thing palm didn't consider for actual phone usuage