Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I started to fool around with the new tweaks, and I installed the SMS contact sounds tweak, and now I have no sounds at all when texts come in, is there a way to remove certain tweaks or do I have to do a complete web doc??
    try to use tools>>device management there two options applications and patches choice patches.. find ur tweak and uninstall it !
  3.    #3  
    I've tried that, but when I go to the patches list, it doesn't show any patches
    Quote Originally Posted by CamRonPRe View Post
    I've tried that, but when I go to the patches list, it doesn't show any patches
    look in applications maybe is there!
    Did you go into sounds and alerts and select a tone? It is blank when you first install.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

6.    #6  
    the alert sound is set up as alert.wav and notification is set up as notification.wav system sounds are turned on, I went into the messaging and made sure those sounds were on, which they are, when I click on the alert to choose the sound it only comes up with songs that are installed
    There should be a third option under notification that says messages. Did you reboot after you installed? Did you use QI or Preware to install?
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

8.    #8  
    when I clicked on the third option it goes to the songs I have loaded on there, and no other really options, and I'm rebooting as we speak, and I installed with the QI
    Did you select one of the songs or tones? If you did there would be a green check mark next to it and then gesture back and it should show in the messages tone under notification tone.

10.    #10  
    the reboot didn't seem to do anything..
  11.    #11  
    I put them as songs now, but how would I be able to put them back to normal without having to have songs as my alerts??
    Where it takes you has your ringtones, alerts, and songs all together. You can go here to download some alerts tones. Then put your phone into USB mode and put them into the ringtones folder. They must be downloaded in iphone format. Your message alerts sould go back to normal once you remove the patch.

Myxer - Download Ringtones and More

13.    #13  
    I can't seem to be able to remove the patch though, thats the thing... I can't find anywhere to remove it... I'd hate to have to do a webdoc
    There is no check mark in the box where you applied it? Try installing Package manage service and Preware and see if it is there.

15.    #15  
    its one of the online repository options, so there is no check box
  16.    #16  
    apparently I already have the package manager service...
  17.    #17  
    it also keeps asking me to install the new webOS 1.2.1, but I'm not supposed to unless I have all the tweaks and patches removed or something, aren't I??
    When you go into QI and then Tools-->Tweaks-->Online Repository Tab and then go down to the very bottom. Click on SMS Tone Per contact. To the right does it say install Patch or Uninstall patch?

19.    #19  
    it says install... which I've done a couple times to see if I could then change it, but it wont change
  20.    #20  
    I just loaded preware, which also doesn't seem to recopgnize that its on there as well..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast