1.    #1  
    Has anyone heard about the Pre supporting additional video formats in future updates? Sure would be nice not to have to convert videos to MP4 all the time...

:-/
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    never heard of the "additinal" video format :-)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke View Post
    never heard of the "additinal" video format :-)
    I corrected that! :P
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I hope they would support regular video format, it's very annoying to convert the format everytime, and the file gets much bigger after converted.
    If Palm doesn't do it, there will be 3rd part solutions before long.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    Is there a 3rd party solution for iphone or ipod touch?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    Core player is working on it. They have even posted here in the past. The problem right now is that api needed to add the codecs has not been made public in the current SDK. Hopefully Palm will give the guys at Core deeper access to the SDK the way they did with pandora so the can get the core player on the pre. Now that's an app I don't mind paying for...
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Core player is working on it. They have even posted here in the past. The problem right now is that api needed to add the codecs has not been made public in the current SDK. Hopefully Palm will give the guys at Core deeper access to the SDK the way they did with pandora so the can get the core player on the pre. Now that's an app I don't mind paying for...
    I would pay for it , too.