* Sprint Navigation
    * Sprint Data Pack
    * Caller ID
    * Call Waiting
    * Three-way Calling
    * Voicemail

Any Mobile, Anytime does NOT cover:

# Calls made or received while roaming (domestically or internationally)*

*If you call a domestic mobile phone while that phone is roaming or abroad, the call is covered for you, but will not be covered for the person you're calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Any Mobile, Anytime: Unlimited domestic calls from the Sprint network to and from ANY U.S. mobile phone regardless of carrier. Any network, any time. Applies when directly dialing/receiving standard voice calls between domestic wireless numbers as determined when the call is placed using indep. 3rd party and Sprint databases. Stnd. roaming rates/restrictions apply. Only available with select Sprint Plans and while on the Nationwide Sprint or Nextel National Networks (excludes calls to voicemail, 411, and other indirect methods).

Come to think of it, when I said ok to adding the AMAT feature, I thought there was a disclosure as well...I could be wrong.
    ok i just got off the phone with a sprint rep. and they said and marked it down on my account that we talked about it that there are simply NO roaming charges when roaming is included on ur plan , now if you abuse the roaming by roaming all the time then the wording that you were eluding to will come into play otherwise thanks for the warning im not scared because there are no roaming charges if its on your plan and all everything plans have roaming included
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It used to be you couldn't have more than 40% of your minutes in roaming or you would get charges, but this changes according to which rep you speak to, what time of day and what phase of the moon. I always had my phones set to sprint only so I wouldn't roam.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    yeah well if you abuse it i can see them recouping money maybe but if you dont get service at home then they cant do that and im sure if you talk to them then it can be fixed
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    just saw the newest sprint commercial for anymobile to mobile and there is a disclaimer at the begining that says EXCLUDES INTERNATIONAL AND ROAMING.

For those of you that dont agree you will be sorry. Its even on the brochure at the sprint store.
    I was worried about this, so I made sure to turn roaming off.
    i just did talk to a sprint rep. and its noted on my account so im not worried lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    if you have to call and ask a rep. yourself and then ask them to note it on your account . if its true then its to your benefit lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    It's going to be interesting to see if anyone else ends up with roaming charges over the next couple of months.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

i really dont think they can do that unless they believe that your abusing it ya know . so how do you become a moderator anyways ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Being a Sprint Employee, here's my take on it. Roaming is free. Period. Now, if you're an excessive talker in an roaming area and expect Any Mobile, Anytime to kick in, it won't happen. The provisions of Any Mobile, Anytime are that you MUST be in a Sprint service area(Sprint Rural Alliance Partners included). If you leave the Sprint service area, the system does a hard hand-off(you drop the call), and you must reinitiate such call, which then will be taken out of your normal anytime minutes(if applicable). So, OP, if you're talking alot in an roaming area, that would do the trick for your charges. If you are truly getting charged for roaming, call Sprint ASAP and explain the situation. You should not be getting charged for roaming WHATSOEVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i really dont think they can do that unless they believe that your abusing it ya know . so how do you become a moderator anyways ?
    You can read a lot of things on the net, you just need to continue reading to separate the facts from the fiction. I've read that people have been terminated for excessive roaming, excessive data usage, excessive calls to customer service, excessive minutes on free weekends. It seems like it never ends. I certainly think the OP in this thread is being honest. It may have to do with his plan. I don't know. I don't have Sprint.

I don't think there are any moderator openings right now, but the person to contact about it is Ronbo http://discussion.treocentral.com/me...ronbo2000.html
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

well there will always be some abusers out there or people that can not be pleased and you have to deal with them somehow and i guess that is what they do let them go lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    Being a Sprint Employee, here's my take on it. Roaming is free. Period. Now, if you're an excessive talker in an roaming area and expect Any Mobile, Anytime to kick in, it won't happen. The provisions of Any Mobile, Anytime are that you MUST be in a Sprint service area(Sprint Rural Alliance Partners included). If you leave the Sprint service area, the system does a hard hand-off(you drop the call), and you must reinitiate such call, which then will be taken out of your normal anytime minutes(if applicable). So, OP, if you're talking alot in an roaming area, that would do the trick for your charges. If you are truly getting charged for roaming, call Sprint ASAP and explain the situation. You should not be getting charged for roaming WHATSOEVER.

Ive read the agreement where it plainly states amtm does not include international or roaming, Its printed on the brochure for amtm, Its plain as day in the amtm commercial, and it plainly says it on the Sprint website.

Unlimited domestic calls FROM the Sprint network.

Look at th top of the screen at :19

No roaming during the nights and wknds.

Sprint needs to do a better job training their employees.
    Last edited by 2sslow; 10/08/2009 at 04:39 PM.
    I think the confusion some people are having is purely semantic. You never get charged for roaming with amat. However, when you call a mobile phone while roaming, it comes out of your regular minutes. So, if you have the 450 plan with amat, and you use 500 minutes while roaming, you'll be charged for the 50 minutes at 40 cents per minute. You're not being charged for roaming, you're just using minutes from your monthly allotment. As we all know, those types of overages can get expensive. Beyond that, if you use a ton of minutes while roaming, Sprint can cancel your account.
    Last edited by oddlou; 10/08/2009 at 06:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    I think the confusion some people are having is purely semantic. You never get charged for roaming with amat. However, when you call a mobile phone will roaming, it comes out of your regular minutes. So, if you have the 450 plan with amat, and you use 500 minutes while roaming, you'll be charged for the 50 minutes at 40 cents per minute. You're not being charged for roaming, you're just using minutes from your monthly allotment. As we all know, those types of overages can get expensive. Beyond that, if you use a ton of minutes while roaming, Sprint can cancel your account.
    Thats what Ive been Saying all along, but Shadavis08 has to be the big bully that is ALWAYS right.
    Call Sprint and ask to have the America-Roaming package included. I was hit with roaming charges and the rep added the package to my plan. Now I do not get charged for roaming
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Thats what Ive been Saying all along, but Shadavis08 has to be the big bully that is ALWAYS right.
    winner winner chicken dinner!
    I would like to get more info on the roaming charges. We have 11 phones on the simply everything plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by daryl w green View Post
    I would like to get more info on the roaming charges. We have 11 phones on the simply everything plan.
    There are no Roaming charges on the s/e plan, Only on the everything data w/ any mobile to mobile.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast