1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,
    Does anyones Pre just randomly shut off? I had my phone for about 2 months now. Sometimes when i'm just playing with the phone or browsing different websites, it just shuts itself off and the screen just stays on. With the word "pre" on the screen. I let it stay on for a few hours thinking it's just updating, but it doesn't turn itself back on. I have ran all the latest updates to the phone. Does anyone know why my phone does this?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dvshyper1 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    Does anyones Pre just randomly shut off? I had my phone for about 2 months now. Sometimes when i'm just playing with the phone or browsing different websites, it just shuts itself off and the screen just stays on. With the word "pre" on the screen. I let it stay on for a few hours thinking it's just updating, but it doesn't turn itself back on. I have ran all the latest updates to the phone. Does anyone know why my phone does this?
    Thanks
    That's odd, try restoring with WebOS Doctor
  3.    #3  
    How do I do that?
  4.    #5  
    I'll review this. Thank you
    Sometimes the OS just crashes and reboots itself. It has happened to me probably once or twice. It's not that big of a deal if it happens once in awhile. However, if it restarts if you close the slider or something of that nature then it could be a problem.
    Two questions:

1. Is it rebooting?
    2. Is it just shutting off with NO reboot as if you just pulled the battery?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!