1.    #1  
    can not see what im typing in landscape can not see the address bar cant bring up the keyboard in landscape either is there anything i can try
    Grammar?
  3.    #3  
    when i go on a website in landscape i can not bring up the onscreen keyboard i can only bring up the onscreen keyboard in normal view then turn my phone and keyboard shows up but then there is no address bar to type in i have to turn my phone again to type so its like the slide out version i thought the point of the onscreen keyboard is so you dont have to flip the phone when your in landscape
    Did you install the browser multi-patch? You need that to get the address bar in landscape mode I believe.
  5.    #5  
    when i go on a website in landscape i can not bring up the onscreen keyboard i can only bring up the onscreen keyboard in normal view then turn my phone and keyboard shows up but then there is no address bar to type in i have to turn my phone again to type so its like the slide out version i thought the point of the onscreen keyboard is so you dont have to flip the phone when your in landscape
    You may want to make sure the punctuation marks on your physical keyboard are functioning properly before you move on to the virtual one...

But really...
    (address bar not available in landscape) + (onscreen keyboard only available while in an active text field) = (can't do what you're trying to do)

Edit: ...without a patch, that is...like leftyman stated.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    You may want to make sure the punctuation marks on your physical keyboard are functioning properly before you move on to the virtual one...

But really...
    (address bar not available in landscape) + (onscreen keyboard only available while in an active text field) = (can't do what you're trying to do)
    Patch allows address bar in landscape, but I have a feeling he isnt going to be able to utilize it....