1.    #1  
    Sony has a cell phone out there that will take a picture of a business card with the cell camera, and it will import the business card info to your contacts, with all info included from the business card... Does anyone know if this will be a possibility with the PRE???

That would be a GREAT App for business owners...
    The HTC Touch Pro had the same app. I'm not sure wether the Pre is gonna get it or not..
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    The Pre's camera cannot do the closeup shot necessary to make this happen. Same reason why a barcode app isn't currently possible either.

Unless you do that macro lens mod someone posted here on the forums somewhere.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    There was a homebrew app out there but I can't remember what it was called nor can I find it in the homebrew area. I agree, this would be helpful and is probably under development.
    Sony has a cell phone out there that will take a picture of a business card with the cell camera, and it will import the business card info to your contacts, with all info included from the business card... Does anyone know if this will be a possibility with the PRE???

That would be a GREAT App for business owners...

Not only business owners but sales people too!