1.    #1  
    Has anyone noticed that scrolling starts to get jerky in many apps after the phone has been on for a while and you've done some web browsing?

Tweed in particular gets very slow and jerky when scrolling. Scrolling through chats also slows down, but not nearly as much.

Oddly web scrolling isn't affected very much, and stays pretty smooth regardless.

I'm just wondering if this is an issue with just my phone or if others are seeing it too.
    I would love a perf-mon app that allowed you to see which processes were 'growing' over time and let you kill them.
    I'd seen this behavior decrease quite a bit after one of the updates, and then it's back for me after 1.2.1.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    i am having this issue as well - the jerky scrolling is happening across the board -- should i restart the phone or just the UI?
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Jup, and 1.2 definitely seems more glitchy. It even happens with 1 card open on the mobile twitter site - just a simple page. And yesterday it couldn't even open a second card by clicking a link - too many cards open.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    frustrating -- the reason i left windows mobile is because i didn't want to reboot my phone all day. will i have to go back to WinMo?! please say no.

I want the fluidness of the iPhone UI with the sensibility of the WebOS.
    One of the major issues is there's quite a few memory leak issues, which will degrade performance. Luna, the system manager, is suspect to some of those issues. The browser app itself is known to have memory leak issues.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    so do i have to restart Luna every time it starts lagging?
    Quote Originally Posted by yotoad View Post
    so do i have to restart Luna every time it starts lagging?
    I find closing out all cards seems to bring things back to normal for the most part.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    lag goes away after restarting, but i'm going to see what happens after i open up a web page/email
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I find closing out all cards seems to bring things back to normal for the most part.
    yeah i tried that, but it wasn't working - specifically in Tweed and in web browsing after i closed cards