Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    I'm not trying to tell anyone what they dont need. I am trying to say what I want is different from what they want.
    After

I am not saying that we dont need more apps in the app store. I am saying you dont need 1000 apps on your phone at all times.
    and

I know you may have 50 apps that you will use once, but I'm asking if its really necessary to haev those apps. Do we need more app space, or just more diligence about what we download and keep on our phone. Do you NEED an app that you will only use once or twice a year. To me, that doesnt sound logical.
    Hm.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    ever heard of the collective you? I know you think you are special, but no, I was not directly speaking to you or anyone else.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I think I proved my point. On my way out, I would like to point out that noone has given me a reason for this being the most important issue regarding WebOS future updates. I think I proved that this is just not the case.

Adversely, I have proved that other things are by far more important and useful as future updates.

Thanks for participating in my experiment.

If any Palm reps view this, please focus your attention on other areas than the app non-limit.
    I would love to see that. Just after or concurrent with flash and video recording.
    And I would love to see it yesterday, even if it meant Flash and Video didn't come till mid 2010. But we all have different priorities.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    I think I proved my point. On my way out, I would like to point out that noone has given me a reason for this being the most important issue regarding WebOS future updates. I think I proved that this is just not the case.

Adversely, I have proved that other things are by far more important and useful as future updates.

Thanks for participating in my experiment.

If any Palm reps view this, please focus your attention on other areas than the app non-limit.
    Who exactly do you think you are? Why am i justifying my use of apps on the phone that you didn't pay for? What audacity, really. I'm glad I don't know people like you IRL, because I buy a whole bunch of sh1+ that I don't need
    I think I proved my point. On my way out, I would like to point out that noone has given me a reason for this being the most important issue regarding WebOS future updates.
    Then I will give you one. If developers find that people are not buying their products because of the limitation in memory, they will focus on more lucrative platforms. With a lack of support from developers on WebOS, it will die in its infancy, and you will not get any updates on your 3-4 apps you use, or, eventually on the OS itself. So, even if YOU do not think it is important (and that is all you proved) it IS important to the development of WebOS.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234