Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    In recognition of the growing mobile games market, GameSpot has launched its new Mobile Games channel. The new section of the site has listings for over 10,000 mobile games on the five major mobile operating systems: iPhone, BlackBerry, Palm WebOS for the Pre, Google Android, and Windows Mobile.

GameSpot Mobile, iPhone channels now live - News at GameSpot

I'm off to check it out now... Let me know what you guys think.... Nice to know we weren't left behind and that we've made enough of a wave to be noticed out there!!
    where do we download the game to the pre? man i love this
    10 games total for the Pre... nice.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    looking into it now, looks like there's only a select few.... But bejeweled was amongst the mix... I guess we need to sign up for gamespot's site... From there not sure.... Lunch time at work
    interesting keep us updated
    Speaking of Gamespot, has anyone went to their site and tried streaming videos from it? I cannot do so.. just curious if maybe my phone is acting stupid or if it is normal to not be able to stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by chile_man View Post
    where do we download the game to the pre? man i love this
    The App Catalog?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostyroasty View Post
    Speaking of Gamespot, has anyone went to their site and tried streaming videos from it? I cannot do so.. just curious if maybe my phone is acting stupid or if it is normal to not be able to stream.
    I think you might need flash...
    I get the option to stream or download.. Streaming gets an error.. When I download (it's a mp4), it's quick and the error is an invalid handler error... the mp4 is probably some kind of redirect that the pre can't read?
    Just tried the site via Firefox and got an error.. Due to rtsp protocol.
    They're mixing up Palm OS and webOS.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Who is mixing up palm os and webos?
    I'm not. I tried Firefox via my pc to see what kind of error it would give me.