1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm going to be traveling to the UK and Ireland soon and am going to bring my Pre with me. I know that I'll have No coverage at all, but I would like to use it for pictures, wifi, and music.

I'll have no coverage but the CDMA radio will just keep searching and searching for a signal and Kill the battery. Is there a way to turn off the CDMA radio and leave the Wifi and Bluetooth enabled?

Thanks, Tim
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Airplane mode. Then enable WiFi.
  3.    #3  
    Jesus, why didn't I think of that? I just figured Airplane mode would kill all or none...

Thanks
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    Jesus, why didn't I think of that? I just figured Airplane mode would kill all or none...

Thanks
    lol. Kinda nice feature.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Now lock the thread before any stupidity leaks in!!! lol

But seriously thats good to know because honestly not everyone would think of this in that situation.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Yup, I was just in Norway with my Pre a few weeks ago. Did the same thing, Airplane Mode the whole time with WiFi on. Works like a charm.
    Now we can say... There's a patch for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Now we can say... There's a patch for that...
    Yup, the phone radio toggle works great.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLI NR70v>CLI TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    theres a new app for that
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I think there may be CDMA coverage in Rep. of Ireland. May want to check with Sprint.