1.    #1  
    I am on my 3rd Pre. 1st one had a bad battery and oreo, so was authorized an exchange. 2nd one would shut down for no reason and sometimes wouldn't come back on for 30 mins.

So, on my 3rd pre and going strong for over a month. LOVE my Pre.

My co-worker just got a new iPhone 3gs (?). Now, I have always liked the iPhones, I have a Touch which I love....always said I would have one if I was on ATT.

So i was showing her the how to basics on a touch phone. How to get around, delete....etc.

Out of reflex...I tried to swipe out of the app and open a new card. Oh yeah, I told her....only the Pre can do that.

Perfect opp to show off the Pre. I think she may be coming over to the Pre side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper1014 View Post
    I am on my 3rd Pre. 1st one had a bad battery and oreo, so was authorized an exchange. 2nd one would shut down for no reason and sometimes wouldn't come back on for 30 mins.

So, on my 3rd pre and going strong for over a month. LOVE my Pre.

My co-worker just got a new iPhone 3gs (?). Now, I have always liked the iPhones, I have a Touch which I love....always said I would have one if I was on ATT.

So i was showing her the how to basics on a touch phone. How to get around, delete....etc.

Out of reflex...I tried to swipe out of the app and open a new card. Oh yeah, I told her....only the Pre can do that.

Perfect opp to show off the Pre. I think she may be coming over to the Pre side.
    Good for her! I was converted that way,too,and no regret. My phone is a Preeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I was playing with my coworkers iPhone the other day also (3G I think). It's definitely a solid system. Can't wait for webOS to get to 3.0! Can't beat the multitasking though.
    My brother and sister are big apple losers. My brother has an iphone and its been replaced 4 times. Dont think just the pre has problems.

Also on a side note my brother and sister both have macbook pros and they will argue with you that apple has the best products and customer service and apples cant get a virus and blah blah blah. BUT! Both of these apple computers have now been back 3 times each for problems. My sister is currently waiting on her fourth repair and apple is sending her a new computer insted of fixing hers now. In comparison my palm pre has been replaced once and customer service was great. I couldnt tell you about hp customer service cause my computer has never had a problem and its going on 3years now. Also my hp was half the price and twice as fast. LOL and my damn ipod nano doesnt even turn on. Why do people claim apple is a superior product? I just wanted to let that out. Convert your friend to the palm pre. Convert everyone you can. We must win this war. Our power grows stronger everday... soon we will be unstopable.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    multitasking is the app that crApple won't talk about
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    LOL...Damn BORG
  7.    #7  
    I had come from a blackberry...multitasking wasn't important to me. I just didn't care about it.

But now that I use multitasking on my Pre...I can never go back. Take away multtasking, and I am lost. LOL

Come to the Pre side....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper1014 View Post
    I had come from a blackberry...multitasking wasn't important to me. I just didn't care about it.

But now that I use multitasking on my Pre...I can never go back. Take away multtasking, and I am lost. LOL

Come to the Pre side....
    Blackberry phones can multi-task. It's not as prevalent as when you're doing it on the Pre (cause of the card feature) but they can do it. Actually, a lot of people that own Blackberry phones don't even know they are running over 10 apps in the background and then they complain that their battery life sucks. I just had a lightbulb moment: This is the probably why Apple's iPhone can only do one thing at a time. It's for people that don't know how to close out an app on other smartphones.
    I try to back swipe on my touch all the time. Drives me crazy that I can't run more then one app on it.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I was comparing phones with my girlfriends sister (she has the iphone 3g something) anyway, she said what kind of phone do you got and i said the Palm Pre and im in love with it. she said I love my iphone we were battling features and when i showed her i can multi-task she did too, so I went for my next move. i did the extra mini cards and said i dont need this or this or this or this or this and swiped away. her phone was murdered by my Pre as she had to actaully open like an app to see what she had open then close that app to not use it anymore one at a time. hahaha...

LONG LIVE THE PRE