1.    #1  
    I have to say. . . I love this phone. I was going to get the iPhone and their service is too much and everyone has one so it's not even that cool anymore to have one. I waited and am very happy with the phone and after discovering this site while looking for accessories, I wanted to jump in and be a part of the community and hope that I can learn from everyone here. I am not real confident about plaing with the programming of the phone, but follow directions well if they are given well. I totally want the on screen keyboard, the battery percentage indicator, the expanded launcher thing, and the missed message light. I was also looking through all of the apps and only wish I was skilled enough to help write code. These apps look great and I cant wait to get a few, I am just worried about bricking my phone. Anyway, my name is Pybo and I hope that I am embraced and someone can help get me started. I'm ready to give iPhone users a mouthful when they see my bad-*** Pre!!! Peace!
    Sigh.... Personally, I would have been thrilled with your post, except for one small part...

I was going to get the iPhone ... everyone has one so it's not even that cool anymore to have one.
    Guess it was bound to happen...

In spite of that, welcome to the Pre. Go ahead and play around with accessing it. You're not likely to mess anything up that WebOS Doctor can't fix back.
    I suppose my age precludes me from caring (or even knowing) what is cool. If you bought the Pre "to give iPhone users a mouthful when they see your bad-*** Pre" then I'm guessing your going to care less about what the phone can do and more about how loud and flashy it can do it. To that end you should check out all the Themes available.

Welcome.