1.    #1  
    When trying to download/install Homebrew Apps on my phone, I am getting an error that reads, "Install Failed: Not enough install...".

First of all, "not enough install" what??? I can't see the rest of the error. Second, it was working fine for the last couple of days, I've been downloading an installing apps successfully. Even just a few minutes before I got this error.

Yes, I checked my memory (I have PLENTY). Yes, I restarted my phone. And, yes, I tried this on more than one app to see if maybe it was the app that was the problem. Still getting this error.

Has anyone else seen this error? And do you know how to fix it?

Thanks for reading!
    Quote Originally Posted by emayekayee View Post
    When trying to download/install Homebrew Apps on my phone, I am getting an error that reads, "Install Failed: Not enough install...".

First of all, "not enough install" what??? I can't see the rest of the error. Second, it was working fine for the last couple of days, I've been downloading an installing apps successfully. Even just a few minutes before I got this error.

Yes, I checked my memory (I have PLENTY). Yes, I restarted my phone. And, yes, I tried this on more than one app to see if maybe it was the app that was the problem. Still getting this error.

Has anyone else seen this error? And do you know how to fix it?

Thanks for reading!
    There is a small amount of memory devoted to apps, around 256 MB. You have most likely hit that limit. The only way to install more apps is to uninstall old ones to install new ones.

I know the solution sucks....and I don't like it. Unfortunately Palm isn't doing anything to fix it....or if they are, they are really slow about it.

And sites like this that could call them out on it, but haven't yet. Gizmodo is the only site I have seen yet to post a story on Palm's memory limit. All we see here is forum posts and threads (which are growing in numbers) about users being frustrated and having this same problem.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for your help! I'll give that a try. And I'll keep my ears open to when they decide to fix the problem.