Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm PREezy View Post
    Oh man, my buddy dropped his iphone into a cup of ice cold water...
    ... he saw bubbles coming out of the phone.
    Perhaps this was due to the iFart application running?
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Perhaps this was due to the iFart application running?
    LOL!!! Good one!!
    My ex used to make me so mad from calling me all the time and arguing that I took my flip phone and broke it in half just so I would have an excuse to not be forced to talk to her.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    My pre went for a swim in a toilet last night. It fell out of my halloween costume into a toilet at a concert in the city... so gross!

It's working now however the LED light is stuck on. I just zipped it up in a bag of rice to see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by shamus_1976 View Post
    My pre went for a swim in a toilet last night. It fell out of my halloween costume into a toilet at a concert in the city... so gross!

It's working now however the LED light is stuck on. I just zipped it up in a bag of rice to see what happens.
    yuckers! Did it have company in there? Did it swim in an ool or a pool?

you might think about the rubbing alcohol trick talked about in this thread, both for drying and dissinfecting.

Wow - that is crappy!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    If my pre felt down the toilet i would just flush it down lol and go get a new one at the store lol
    my wallet & pre fell in the toilet at the same time. i did the nasty and rescued them and rinsed them with fresh water. i was fortunate that there were no poops. yes the water was yellow! ugh

the phone was working but started tweaking out a little bit. the screen scrambled, the unit vibrated randomly, and it kept on acting like i was holding down the power button.

i took it apart and let it sit till i got home from the concert and powered it up and it came right on! the only problem is the nub button is dimly illuminated. it's actually kinda cool as long as it doesn't drain the battery quickly.

i don't think much water seeped into the unit. i have a hard shell case on it and a screen protector. it was probably under water for about 1.5 seconds.

i needed to rescue it because i'm going on vacation next week and i need the phone up and running. i don't know how fast asurion's turn around time is.
    and yes it's been thoroughly disinfected with lysol wipees
    my wallet & pre fell in the toilet at the same time. i did the nasty and rescued them and rinsed them with fresh water. i was fortunate that there were no poops. yes the water was yellow! ugh

the phone was working but started tweaking out a little bit. the screen scrambled, the unit vibrated randomly, and it kept on acting like i was holding down the power button.

i took it apart and let it sit till i got home from the concert and powered it up and it came right on! the only problem is the nub button is dimly illuminated. it's actually kinda cool as long as it doesn't drain the battery quickly.

i don't think much water seeped into the unit. i have a hard shell case on it and a screen protector. it was probably under water for about 1.5 seconds.

i needed to rescue it because i'm going on vacation next week and i need the phone up and running. i don't know how fast asurion's turn around time is.
    Next day delivery.
    I accidently washed my palm pre in the washer, i grabbed it out after 1 min in the washer, so it was soapy, i dunked it in water to wash the soap off and put it in a bag of rice for a few days. it didnt work still. i figured it was a battery and i got a new one, and it turned on right away!
    Quote Originally Posted by dante501 View Post
    jesus people stop droping ur phones in water be more careful like bruba said whats wrong with u people :-) phones r not made for water.
    i thought the same thing until last night when i put my pre in the topof my dress and went to the bathroom with my friend... when i bent over to lift the toilet seat, BAM, fell right out and into the toilet... it is soaking in rice and im crossing my fingers!
    Just WebOS Doctor it, I hear that fixes everything.
    Thank me if I helped you.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123