Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Today i found that my palm pre is 5 minutes ahead of basically everclock i have seen today including my friends phones and my computer and the news... is my pre in the futer or trying to make sure im ontime? or what haha, what should i do
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i need a response im getting tired of not know what time it really should be
    mine did the same thing yesterday but it was like 10 mins slow I restarted when I got home from work and that seemed to fix it
    Your Pre is in the future, it's alien technology.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    haha i did that too and it worked then it slowly got back off track now its 2 minutes ahead
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Been noticing the same problem which threw me off a couple of times... Resetting your phone, however, corrects the time for a couple of days.
    pre seems to have terrible timing issues. Basically the internal clock is always off. It corrects itself by re syncing with the internet every hour or so. Unfortunately if you have no signal it will only go further and further off. Once i airplane mode on over night and by time i work up it was 3 hours behind.

Because of this i cannot rely on my pre as an alarm clock.

You can also fix this by turning off and on network time or network time zone. It will re sync shortly.