1.    #1  
    My app catalog is still beta? Is there a newer version available?
    just click the most recent tab and it will open the list of paid apps
    You mean you don't have App Catalog V2 with 100k apps?

Yes, it's still in beta.
    OMG, Where do I find version 1.2 of the app store? I am so angry that I can not find the apps I want to now. I looked online all day today on my laptop while connected via MyTether and could not find it. I then tried looking it up on my phone using the virtual keyboard with no success. I even used DrPodder to listen to the PreCentral podcast today and heard nothing of it. Also if any of these new 100k apps cost more than 2 cents I swear I am going to drive to the developers house and punch them in the face....I hate this phone. Palm fix this now or I am going back to my Nokia 5100.
    I love the people on here think that paid apps = app catalog suddenly not beta anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer12 View Post
    I love the people on here think that paid apps = app catalog suddenly not beta anymore.
    Well, it is a good question though. According to various reports from this site (not that its saying much ha!!) the app catalog was suppose to come out of beta sometime last week in preparation for paid apps. Now that paid apps have come out, it's still in beta. What gives?
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Considering they haven't solved the app limit issue I guess its appropriate that they are still in beta phase.

Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    Well, it is a good question though. According to various reports from this site (not that its saying much ha!!) the app catalog was suppose to come out of beta sometime last week in preparation for paid apps. Now that paid apps have come out, it's still in beta. What gives?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I don't understand why the limit is such a problem for palm to fix. I would assume if there was a limit the limit had to have been purposely hardcoded computers don't just make up limits...and I'm sure the programmer would know exactly what lines to change..and it could be done in minutes maybe hours...day at most. I don't think the limit is really even an issue. I think they just had a limit cause all the apps were free and they wanted us to only download apps wed actually use so we would actually beta test them and not just download it cause its free and we can with no intention of ever using it....
    Quote Originally Posted by jmakar169 View Post
    OMG, Where do I find version 1.2 of the app store? I am so angry that I can not find the apps I want to now. I looked online all day today on my laptop while connected via MyTether and could not find it. I then tried looking it up on my phone using the virtual keyboard with no success. I even used DrPodder to listen to the PreCentral podcast today and heard nothing of it. Also if any of these new 100k apps cost more than 2 cents I swear I am going to drive to the developers house and punch them in the face....I hate this phone. Palm fix this now or I am going back to my Nokia 5100.
    you sure are a sarcastic sally, aren't you.