Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    ok first of all I LOVE MY PRE!! Ok to the point, I have a question for all you pre owners. How many of you seen other people with Pres in public? Let me know how many people you know that have one and how people you don't know had one. I personally seen one other person with a pre in NY and my girlfriend has one.
    mostly when i do a replacement @ sprint store. i have about 7 friends with pres. also in ny, everybody wants 2 peep it when i pull it out. and now with $70 plan the haters are starting to see the light of anytime mobile. i love my pre too after finally leaving nextel and upgrading to this phone. only hate battery life, but with more power comes more responsibility. i stay with my charger!
    yeah i definitely LOVE my Pre too.. people are always asking to see it, and flip through it, because of all the mods ive done to it, nothing special to us here on pre-central, but to those who just use the phone or are currently shopping for phones, they think its totally radical!! lol and yeah, not too many people out here in NY with pre's just yet... NOT that i've seen anyway, lol, seems like most of the phones out there are either A. Iphone, B. Blackberry, or C. full QWERTY slider message phones... LOL

Def, wanna see more people with the phone, and the mods THEY come up with.. would definitely be cool.
    other than me and my brother I have never seen anyone else with a Pre other than when I'm at the Sprint Store. I live in L.A. and most people I know, either have a blackberry or iPhone. had the first generation iPhone when it came, I had the htc touch daimpnd and pro, and I had the blackberry tour. When I first got the Pre I wasn't too happy with it. But now I love this phone after everything I learned about it and getting used to it. I love the fact that its touch screen and I have a qwerty keyboard.
    I have two co-workers who have had them and returned them. I'll be getting a pre from one of them cheap. I'll use it as a spare in case something goes wrong with one of the three I have in my family.

I think moding mine made all the difference, 4x4 icons, extra pages, etc. make the phone more usable.

Other than that, I have seen less than 6 in public in S.E. Virginia.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    i have converted 6 of my friends to the pre, and modding, and a few more doctors at the hospital i work at. Now i see them everywhere
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by don1lather View Post
    mostly when i do a replacement @ sprint store. i have about 7 friends with pres. also in ny, everybody wants 2 peep it when i pull it out. and now with $70 plan the haters are starting to see the light of anytime mobile. i love my pre too after finally leaving nextel and upgrading to this phone. only hate battery life, but with more power comes more responsibility. i stay with my charger!
    I couldn't have said that better about the battery. Its tru I stay with charger tooo!!!! Lol.. How much is the extended battery and does anyone know how well it works?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxBigJonxXx View Post
    other than me and my brother I have never seen anyone else with a Pre other than when I'm at the Sprint Store. I live in L.A. and most people I know, either have a blackberry or iPhone. had the first generation iPhone when it came, I had the htc touch daimpnd and pro, and I had the blackberry tour. When I first got the Pre I wasn't too happy with it. But now I love this phone after everything I learned about it and getting used to it. I love the fact that its touch screen and I have a qwerty keyboard.
    Over here in NY, when ever I take the subway all I see are iphones!!! I see some blackberries and G1s. Everytime I see an iphone on the train I feel like I have to whip out my Pre and challenge them!!
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I've seen a few around here and there, but mostly people are just asking me "what phone is that?" when I bust it out.
    I've seen a few in Tampa. Someone in my office has one. So does one of the guys at the dealership I take my car to. A waitress at lunch had one and so did the girl at the Little Caesers pick up window. At lunch the other day three guys in front of me, two had the pre and one iphone...boo
    Quote Originally Posted by sth fatal View Post
    I couldn't have said that better about the battery. Its tru I stay with charger tooo!!!! Lol.. How much is the extended battery and does anyone know how well it works?
    On the Accessories part of this site, there are 2 extended life batteries for sale, one is $44.95 and the other,which comes with a second back door, is $64.95. I dont know how well they work, but i know that Seidio is a good Japanese brand, crazy popular in the Philippines, and i definitely want to get a second battery for this phone as well.
    On average I see about 2 a week out and about. I'd say another 2 - 3 people a week ask how I like mine.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by sth fatal View Post
    ok first of all I LOVE MY PRE!! Ok to the point, I have a question for all you pre owners. How many of you seen other people with Pres in public? Let me know how many people you know that have one and how people you don't know had one. I personally seen one other person with a pre in NY and my girlfriend has one.
    Im in NY too, only me and my GF have one too, plus one of the guys at work has one also...only 3.

Chris S