Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Hello,

Maybe this has been discussed in the 1.2 or 1.2.1 bug forums, but I can't seem to find it in there..

Since last week, I've been having an issue where when I'm in the Palm App store or Filecoaster and I hit the download button, there's a LOOOOONG delay that keeps my phone "locked up" until it proceeds to the next step of downloading.. This delay is usually a 30 second delay. The touch registers, and then it just sits there.. I can't multitask in any way while it's stuck, and then it finally starts downloading..

It doesn't seem to be an issue with Preware though.

I have 10 patches installed:

App Launcher 4x4, Calendar Month View Default, Camera Capture with Volume Buttons, Confirm Delete Email, Enable Dialpad Vibration, Enable LED Notifications, Hide Nascar App, Match State to Area Code, Message Forwarding and Roam Only Patch

Could any of these patches be making the phone act goofy?

Is there any quick (2 minute or less) fixes for my phone that would resolve this issue, or should I just bite the bullet and run WebOSDoctor and start clean again?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Your issue was discussed in another thread. It appears the Package Manager Service is the culprit. So your choice for the moment is to deal with the momentary freeze or go without homebrew.