1.    #1  
    Now for us homebrewer's when you have to run the webos Dr what happens to your paid app's are they stored in your palm profile?Even if you have to run the erase features, what will happen to them?
    I haven't tried this but your downloads should be linked to your Palm Profile so you probably won't have to repurchase. They even email you a receipt of your purchase so you can always argue with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Now for us homebrewer's when you have to run the webos Dr what happens to your paid app's are they stored in your palm profile?Even if you have to run the erase features, what will happen to them?
    Apps installed via the Palm App Catalog are synced to your Palm Profile and in the case of erasing the device or having to get a new device when you sign into your Palm Profile for the first time they will be re-downloaded and appear in the launcher.

Homebrew apps are not stored in your profile and would have to manually be reinstalled.
    I ran the doctor before I updated to 1.2.0. The palm profile restored my contacts, calendar, and all apps from the app catalog. It did not restore homebrews or my personal files such as music, photos, etc. One thing it did not do is restore the information contained in one of my app catalog apps, specifically mileage monitor. I had to start over collecting my mileage and fill-ups.

I assume it will work the same way with paid apps.
  5.    #5  
    Ok, I have used the webos Dr before and when I signed into my profile my app were reinstalled. Just wondering if this is going to be the same for paid apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Ok, I have used the webos Dr before and when I signed into my profile my app were reinstalled. Just wondering if this is going to be the same for paid apps.
    This will occur for all apps downloaded via the Palm App Catalog...free or paid.