1.    #1  
    SO I realized that either 1.20/1.2.1 is draining my battery even more now, or the LED tweak notification is the culprit...Also to add when the phone is in sleep mode (screen off after x amount of seconds and not in use) i don't get any notification sounds anymore like i used to, even when i get a call i don't even know i missed it especially in silent mode, anyone else having this issue?

PS- I just missed a called, got a VM, and recieved a txt with the phone screen off and all i see is the LED flashing, never heard a sound ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    SO I realized that either 1.20/1.2.1 is draining my battery even more now, or the LED tweak notification is the culprit...Also to add when the phone is in sleep mode (screen off after x amount of seconds and not in use) i don't get any notification sounds anymore like i used to, even when i get a call i don't even know i missed it especially in silent mode, anyone else having this issue?

PS- I just missed a called, got a VM, and recieved a txt with the phone screen off and all i see is the LED flashing, never heard a sound ...
    This is my question all along while everybody was *****ing about wanting led notifications, That has got to reek havoc on battery life especially if you dont notice it pretty quickly and stop it.

I personally dont care about the led notifications I dont leave my phone more than 2 feet away from me anyway and mine stays on one of my three t/stones so never in sleep unless its in my pocket and led notifications dont help there.
    LEDs use barely any power, and are very efficient. That's why they can be used to create light without getting hot. I don't think the LED is the cause of your battery issues; you should try turning your data usage off (click on Preferences in the dialer screen).