1.    #1  
    ever since i upgrade to 1.2.1 i've been experience this. And i only have 7 cards open.

help!preware_2009-06-10_154156.png
    that's a issue from pre if you restart you going to be fine!
  3.    #3  
    so does that mean i have to restart each time this appears? this is my third time seeing it and i soft reset each time. thought there's a better way to handle this situation.
    Whenever I've seen that, I have been able to just close everything, wait a few seconds, then proceed with what I was doing. This is still annoying, but better than resetting. I find it usually happens if one of my cards is streaming something, or if I have recently visited a large web page and still have the web app open.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
  5.    #5  
    well, if anyone found a solution other then restarting please share.
    7 cards open, and you wonder why you're having a memory issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I routinely ran with 14 open on 1.1. Sometimes you need to do a bunch of stuff. Hail multitasking.

The only App that sucks for this is Pandora, what a DOG. Love the app, can't hardly use my phone while it is running though.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I routinely ran with 14 open on 1.1. Sometimes you need to do a bunch of stuff. Hail multitasking.

The only App that sucks for this is Pandora, what a DOG. Love the app, can't hardly use my phone while it is running though.
    I've never been able to run 14, much less 10, much less 7, while doing anything memory or processing intensive.
  9.    #10  
    the pre is also known for mutitasking. so 7 cards should be an issue. anyone?
    I've never been able to run 14, much less 10, much less 7, while doing anything memory or processing intensive.
    My max when just opening random apps for the heck of it was 21. But I've used 14 when some of the cards were new emails, and other light (memory) cards like that.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Heard that!! And I agree on both points. Love the app, but it dogs the Pre.