1.    #1  
    Is there a way to play all the mp3s in one or more folders while not all the mp3s on the phone? Or better yet, play songs from only one(or more) singer, or from only one (or more) albums?

I didn't find this option, only find to play all songs on the phone.

Thanks.
    Im not really sure what your asking...but if your MP3's are tagged correctly all the options you mentioned should be available for you to chose from.
  3.    #3  
    Some mp3s may not be tagged corrected. My question is I manually copied two mp3 folders onto the phone, lets say one is pop folder, one is R&B folder. How can I choose to only play the songs in the pop folder?
    Quote Originally Posted by bikini View Post
    Some mp3s may not be tagged corrected. My question is I manually copied two mp3 folders onto the phone, lets say one is pop folder, one is R&B folder. How can I choose to only play the songs in the pop folder?

You would need to create a playlist for each I would imagine.... AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $Pre$ $doesnt$ $recognize$ $folders$ $only$ $the$ $MP3$ $tags$ $and$ $playlists$.
    I dont use playlists...but all my music is tagged correctly and I can play by artist, album, genre or shuffle.

I tend to listen to my music by album or occasionally shuffled.
  6.    #6  
    Thank you. Do you know how to create a playlist? I clicked on playlist and pre says "there is no item in this list" but I can't find a way to add songs and create new playlist.
    Thank you. Do you know how to create a playlist? I clicked on playlist and pre says "there is no item in this list" but I can't find a way to add songs and create new playlist.
    You create them on your computer I would suppose you could use whatever music player you want..media player for example.. then import them into the music folder.

I dont use them so others on here might be able to point you to the best methods.
    You can use Windows Media Player to create M3U playlist files. Just open up Windows Media Player, drag the files to the playlist list on the right side of the screen, then right-click and save the list as an M3U file and save it to the same folder. Then transfer that folder to the Pre and the playlist will show up.
  9.    #9  
    thank u guys!
    thank u guys!